“Valentine's Weekend”
Review of Wildflower Day Spa

Wildflower Day Spa
Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

Started our day with a couples message. Poor guy worked hard for an hour to get knots out of my back and neck. However it was very relaxing and just what the doctor ordered.
Their specialty is message not 5 Star resort accommodations. Well worth the trip and will certainly donut again soon.

1  Thank Justin C

Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

Diana, the owner, gives a fantastic deep tissue massage! I left feeling so much better than when I first got there. Booking two massages in a row is a bargain. I will be a regular customer from now on.

1  Thank Practicalme
Reviewed 2 July 2015 via mobile

Awesome ladies, very welcoming. Makes you feel at home. Great service awesome job on nails. I'll be back

1  Thank Rachelray05