Open today: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm

Great therapeutic massage

Reviewed 12 September 2018
Fr. Philip L
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Have been twice for Deep Tissue Masaage. Alex and Emily are both great! I’ve had several massages and these two massages were definitely in the top five! I’d highly recommend this place!!

Diana M, Owner at Wildflower Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Happy to hear it! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Great experience! The staff is very friendly and accommodating. I went in for a pedicure and enjoyed it. My only recommendation would be to invest in a pedicure chair but overall a wonderful experience. Personally for me the chair would just seal the deal of all the services for a deluxe pedi and make the price even more worth it.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

I have had a few massages here over the last few years when I have really needed one for various aches and pains. On every occasion, that staff have been friendly, caring, and professional. The spa is a very comfortable and quiet place, and I recommend it highly.

Thank Fr. Philip L
Reviewed 20 January 2017

I've gone here for 6 years now! I love it! I always see Andrew and he gives great massages! I started seeing him for prenatal massages and then the deep tissue massages. I also went after my wreck and he did wonders for me then as well! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

Wonderful first experience getting my bikini waxing done. They use all natural products. Used the Sugaring process instead of normal waxing and was fantastic. Sugaring gets the deed done while not including any of the harsh chemicals. Very informational about the whole process and they tell you all the details you need to know! Highly recommend these ladies. Won't be doing any of my waxing anywhere else! Julianne was a doll!

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

Started our day with a couples message. Poor guy worked hard for an hour to get knots out of my back and neck. However it was very relaxing and just what the doctor ordered.
Their specialty is message not 5 Star resort accommodations. Well worth the trip and will certainly donut again soon.

1  Thank Justin C
Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

Diana, the owner, gives a fantastic deep tissue massage! I left feeling so much better than when I first got there. Booking two massages in a row is a bargain. I will be a regular customer from now on.

1  Thank Practicalme
Reviewed 2 July 2015 via mobile

Awesome ladies, very welcoming. Makes you feel at home. Great service awesome job on nails. I'll be back

1  Thank Rachelray05