Whitten Inn
Hampton.com
USD 114
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 136/night.

USD 238
USD 137
Hotels.com
USD 115
Residence Inn Abilene(Abilene)
USD 158
USD 143
Days Inn by Wyndham Abilene(Abilene)(Great Value!)
USD 75
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancontinental breakfastgreat night sleeponce a yearwafflesel pasowill stay there againnice stayholiday inngreat place to stayuniversitymotelcouponcerealwalmarttexas
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I was driving from Dallas to El Paso and had gotten a late start. I wanted to make it to Big Spring but the rain made driving miserable, so I decided to call it a night around Abilene. I did a quick google search and found the Whitten Inn met my requirements - good price and comfortable room. The review was correct. I got there after midnight and fortunately they had a room available. The front desk clerk was very friendly and efficient and in no time I was in my room. The room had a king sized bed and was clean and well kept. The TV worked great. The bed was very comfortable. Also, I forgot to add that there is a convenience store next door, so I grabbed some water and a few snacks. I had a great night sleep -
so good that I slept past my alarm and got on the road two hours later than I had planned. But it was fine, I needed the sleep. I will keep Whitten Inn in mind next time I need to stay in Abilene.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 December 2017

I was put here for a night by my company, and I was a little skeptical looking at the motel from the outside. But after my stay I was reminded that modest doesn't mean shabby. Clean and well kept room and facilities and friendly staff made for a better night than I was expecting. Would recommend!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Price was OK. Room was OK. Desk staff at checkin were the worst I've ever encountered. I could write an essay on how inept they were. Had a reservation. 2 people at the checkin desk. Took me 30 minutes for the most insane of reasons. My hotel? They wouldn't have lasted until the end of the shift.

Room Tip: Good luck with the desk.
Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

During the night my dog was bitten by a poisonous snack on the jaw in room 132. I thought it was an abscesses tooth and drove straight to my vet. After a $275 vet bill my dog lived. Informed front desk of situation and was told that owner would get back with me. After 2 attempts, have still not heard a word. Will never stay here again. Snake could have bitten me. Very poor customer service and dangerous situation. Be aware!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my dad stayed here for a dove hunt. Place is decent about a group of 10 of us. I would stay here again. Beds are comfortable and place is fairly clean. For the money it's worth the stay especially if it's just a group of guys. It is older though and could use some updates and cosmetic make over.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family