All reviews front desk room was clean cracker barrel continental breakfast great night sleep el paso waffles nice stay the young lady an overnight stay holiday inn university motel texas walmart pet cereal
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Price was OK. Room was OK. Desk staff at checkin were the worst I've ever encountered. I could write an essay on how inept they were. Had a reservation. 2 people at the checkin desk. Took me 30 minutes for the most insane of reasons. My hotel? They wouldn't have lasted until the end of the shift.

Room Tip: Good luck with the desk.
Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

During the night my dog was bitten by a poisonous snack on the jaw in room 132. I thought it was an abscesses tooth and drove straight to my vet. After a $275 vet bill my dog lived. Informed front desk of situation and was told that owner would get back with me. After 2 attempts, have still not heard a word. Will never stay here again. Snake could have bitten me. Very poor customer service and dangerous situation. Be aware!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my dad stayed here for a dove hunt. Place is decent about a group of 10 of us. I would stay here again. Beds are comfortable and place is fairly clean. For the money it's worth the stay especially if it's just a group of guys. It is older though and could use some updates and cosmetic make over.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

For a place that I've never heard of I was pleasantly surprised! The hotel receptionist was really nice, and my room was clean! I left feeling happy I stayed there! They have a pool and it was for the most part really quiet!

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed three nights. Very clean, safe, very nice pool, excellent breakfast. I did see on the internet that it's haunted. Interesting, but no ghosts woke me up. Thank goodness. Lol. Definitely will stay there again

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo