Whitten Inn
Hampton.com
USD 114
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 135/night.

Days Inn by Wyndham Abilene(Abilene)(Great Value!)
USD 75
USD 238
USD 117
TownePlace Suites
Residence Inn Abilene(Abilene)
USD 143
USD 115
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancontinental breakfastgreat night sleeponce a yearwafflesel pasowill stay there againnice stayholiday inngreat place to stayuniversitymotelcouponcerealwalmarttexas
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Price was OK. Room was OK. Desk staff at checkin were the worst I've ever encountered. I could write an essay on how inept they were. Had a reservation. 2 people at the checkin desk. Took me 30 minutes for the most insane of reasons. My hotel? They wouldn't have lasted until the end of the shift.

Room Tip: Good luck with the desk.
Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

During the night my dog was bitten by a poisonous snack on the jaw in room 132. I thought it was an abscesses tooth and drove straight to my vet. After a $275 vet bill my dog lived. Informed front desk of situation and was told that owner would get back with me. After 2 attempts, have still not heard a word. Will never stay here again. Snake could have bitten me. Very poor customer service and dangerous situation. Be aware!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my dad stayed here for a dove hunt. Place is decent about a group of 10 of us. I would stay here again. Beds are comfortable and place is fairly clean. For the money it's worth the stay especially if it's just a group of guys. It is older though and could use some updates and cosmetic make over.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

For a place that I've never heard of I was pleasantly surprised! The hotel receptionist was really nice, and my room was clean! I left feeling happy I stayed there! They have a pool and it was for the most part really quiet!

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed three nights. Very clean, safe, very nice pool, excellent breakfast. I did see on the internet that it's haunted. Interesting, but no ghosts woke me up. Thank goodness. Lol. Definitely will stay there again

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo