All reviews front desk room was clean cracker barrel continental breakfast great night sleep waffles biscuits and gravy el paso will stay there again an older hotel upon check holiday inn nice stay the young lady university coupon stephanie
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I have never had staff make such extraordinary efforts to accommodate us. The staff are friendly and courteous​, the property and the room were clean, affordable. We paid​ twice as much the night before for vinal covered walls and breakfast not included.o We highly recommend this property.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

The Whittin Inn University in Abilene,Tx is conveniently located off I 20 . Close to Chili's,Wal-mart and other shops and resteraunts. Always clean, super comfortable,with light breakfast,workout room and pool. The staff is always very professional,attentive. 1 of my favorite stays along I 20. Very competitively priced for the area.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I spend 1 night w my husband and my puppy, very nice staff and quite rooms, AC sounds very bad tho.
No shampoo or soaps so keep it in mind. It's located on I20 which is awesome location to jump on the interstate.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

I honestly don't know how they provide such nice accomplishments for the price. In the 18 years that I have driven I-20, I hope that I am in the neighborhood when I need a room. The room, grounds, staff and breakfast are good value. Not a national chain and they still are busy. Must be repeat customers like me. In my career I spent many nights a month on the road in many states.

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed 31 March 2017

My room was large and well furnished for what I consider to be a budget motel. Bed was extremely comfortable. All the people I talked to at the front desk were so helpful in giving me directions to restaurants, etc. that were easy to follow. These people are what I think of when I think of Texans. Great!

Date of stay: March 2017