“Not sure why, but I am blocked from a five star review. Which is what I rare this restaurant.”
Review of Casa Herrera

Casa Herrera
Ranked #55 of 295 Restaurants in Abilene
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Amazing hostess, wait staff, and food was out of this world. Out new favorite place. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Found the food on the buffet to be just ok,it tasted a bit bland for Mexican food and while it was at the top of the lunch hour the food was just warm give it a B -

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Seems the national chains are beginning to overtake our local mom and pop operations. This was a great Mexican buffet. Maybe they just decided to retire.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

I went to this place for my moms birthday, we eat out in Abilene all the time and people here are always friendly. Well not at this place. The owners were the rudest people I have ever met. Horrible horrible experience. If you are not from here I would suggest Abuelos, better food and great service

Reviewed 8 June 2017

I usually judge a Mexican Restaurant by the salsa that they serve with chips. This salsa was very, very good and spicy and the food that followed was very tasty. Adding a little of the salsa on the enchiladas and tamales was a very good addition! The servings were plentiful and the cost was reasonable.

Been to Casa Herrera? Share your experiences!