“Family lunch”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed the food here. I've only visited a handful of times but I'll definitely come again.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

the work group wanted to go eat together at a comfortable but yet not to expensive establishment, Chinese food came to mind and we decided on China Star because of the buffet

Reviewed 21 February 2016

The only place I wanted to eat at if we were just going through town was China Star. I went there a few years ago & was surprised that the food wasn't as good as I remembered. I went back this past week & was seriously disappointed. I literally had to go to the bathroom to spit something out it was so bad. I asked for a certain dish & they made it fresh for me & that dish was great!! Everything else I ate on the buffet was terrible. I'm not sure what happened because this place was named best in ABilene like 4-5 years in a row. But it needs to be updated, cleaned & the food needs to be updated to something that isn't just cheap to make. It needs to be delicious as well. I think the owners are the same, I just wish they would rethink their buffet & give us what they used to give!!

1  Thank Weazy123
Reviewed 28 January 2016

Lunch hour is here. I'd like something healthy, good, and even though not as fast as fast food- fast enough for me to make my 1:30 pm appointment and have 15 minutes to look over my presentation. Dinner is here and the movie we want to see is in an hour and 10 minutes away. We'll be well fed and there before it starts.

1  Thank 868donf
Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

For over20 years , This is one of my favorite places to dine in Abilene. I'm not much on buffets but this one is by far the best. Never disappoints!!

1  Thank Justin C