All reviews room was clean nashville airport bagels bell road pool and hot tub staff was very friendly
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Horrible place to stay. Room was prepaid I had the conformation from choice stating prepaid room. Hotel worker tells me it’s not a receipt and room is not prepaid. He claims he will call the police if I leave. I asked him to call the police or his manager. He claims he can’t do that but if I leave he will call the police. He keeps asking for a bank statement which I inform him we were using a new card and I don’t know the login information. I have a printed copy for him of confirmation for him starting prepayment and he keeps telling me it’s not prepaid. I told him we pre payed directly through choice and he rufuses to call them. This would have immediately resolved it. Thank goodness another worker comes sees the receipt and is very helpful. Finally my husband was able to find proof on a credit card statement we prepaid. What kind of hotel does this to a family with three children. Rudest customer service ever. The manager should be have been called immediately to deal with this. I guess they like to leave people in the situation where they have to double pay or get arrested. I have never been so insulated at a hotel before.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Front desk and housekeeping needs work in this hotel.
Breakfast was excellent as well as the woman serving us breakfast. She worked very hard and was extremely friendly!!
Hotel looks like it’s needs to be upgraded room needed work and had to ask to clean the room when they only made one bed. Sheets weren’t changed the whole week we were there

Gym equipment was broken so tough to get a good workout

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

This place was terrible, there were semi trucks idling outside my window all night. I asked management to rectify the problem to no avail. The beds were not very comfortable so to say the least sleep was at a minimum. So after an extremely bad night with hardly any rest breakfast was a major disappointment as well. You have been warned.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

The entrance to the Inn goes past a billiards place out of business and the conference room which is not taken care of. Going into the Lobby is a be as utiful common room with gorgeous chandelier.
Reception was friendly. Thought the room was fine. But this morning we noticed, the sheets has spots which look like old blood, the walls have patching that has not been painted, the bathroom door hook has not been replaced, the arm of the desk chair is loose and coming off. Pictures tell the story. Very disappointed since with the taxes the room was $145.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

The bed was comfortable, but we would not walk on the floor without socks on. The shower curtain did not have a liner and the rod was falling out of the wall. It looks nice in the lobby, but this property is mediocre at best. I don’t know what great breakfast the other reviewers got, but we sure didn’t get the same one they did.

Powdered eggs, runny flavorless gravy along with bagels, bread, muffins and dry biscuits. I can’t even blame it on us choosing a cheap hotel. For 140.00 a night, I expect more.

We will not return.