See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 February 2017

The room was clean and nice. The lady at the front desk was polite. However this is by far the LOUDEST motel that I have ever slept in! All night long there were sirens, trains, interstate traffic and rednecks with loud trucks and motorcycles! It is on a busy street corner so I guess this is to be expected. But if you are a light sleeper like I am, your night will be a disaster. Also we were charged an extra $15 for our three young kids to sleep. We have traveled extensively and stayed in many motels and this is the first time that this has happened to us. We were not very happy. I will be avoiding this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
thequartersinn, Webmaster at Antioch Quarters Inn & Suites ( Newly Renovated), responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing us for your recent stay and the review.
We definitely appreciate every kind of criticism and suggestions about our hotel.
It definitely helps us to improve.
We apologize for the noise inconvenience which disturbed your sleep.
We would like to inform that we have taken appropriate steps in each area and ensured that the rooms, amenities and everything are clean, up to date and guest friendly.
We request to stay with us again and see the difference.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 25 December 2016

The lobby smelted horrible. Someone was cooking something that smelled like road kill. The first room we got had a broken toilet, dirty sheets, a ripped loveseat and was suppose to be no smoking and I nearly gagged from the smoke smell. the second room we got had no hot water to the sink, the toilet was not secure and the sink and tub leaked. the electricity was intermittent. It made for a long scary night.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
thequartersinn, Webmaster at Antioch Quarters Inn & Suites ( Newly Renovated), responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. I’m terribly sorry we failed to meet your expectations. We take pride in the cleanliness of our hotel and in the overall experience we provide to guests. I sincerely apologize that we let you down and assure you that action is already being taken to make things better for the future. Your experience is not an indication of how we normally do business, and we’ll work to provide a more consistent experience in the future.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Please do NOT, whatever you do, do not stay in this hotel. This is a matter of safety. We had to pay the cancellation fee of $25, which we gladly did, to get out of this horrible experience.

For starters, our toilet seat had dry pee stain all over it which was promptly cleaned when we complained. That should have been been the red flag for us.

Later in the night, around midnight, we heard various residents screaming/yelling across the hallways and the parking lot for hours. This went on for about 3hrs.

The manager came around but couldn't control these people. And although the rooms are supposedly smoke-free the residents stand outside your door and smoke. The non-smoking policy doesn't do you much good.

Stay away!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
thequartersinn, Webmaster at Antioch Quarters Inn & Suites ( Newly Renovated), responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Antioch Quarters Inn during your recent visit.
We are sorry that it wasn’t the pleasant experience as you expected.
Our apologies and we take your review quite seriously.
Upon receipt of your review, the cleaning and maintenance staff has been instructed to check the amenities and hygiene level and to ensure that they are in the best condition.
We have also taken security measures to the entire property.
We hope to see you back.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

Our room smelled, the bed was old, the TV blurry, the couch had a hole in it, very noisy location. The front desk offered me a can of Glade when I complained about the smell. There is no way this is a 2.5 star hotel. Lesson learned, believe the reviews on trip Advisor.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
thequartersinn, Webmaster at Antioch Quarters Inn & Suites ( Newly Renovated), responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. I’m sorry that you experienced some lapses in service and had problems find our hotel. We take real pride in providing a great guest experience, but I understand that you had cause for concern after seeing these lapses. Please understand we take providing a great guest experience seriously and will work to provide a more consistently pleasant experience in the future.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

The gave me a room that was non smoking, and walked in and it reeked of smoke. Changed to another room which still have a order, but stayed. Waiting for the charge to hit my CC as I had to sign a statement that I would be charged 200.00 for smoking in the room.... As the room already reeked of smoke and I DO NOT SMOKE and allergic to smoke. I do not recommend and will not be back. Breakfast was not worth walking up to the office.
Staff was friendly but does not off-set this rundown hotel.

Room Tip: Do not stay, until remodel.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
thequartersinn, Webmaster at Antioch Quarters Inn & Suites ( Newly Renovated), responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that a few issues detracted from your stay with us. We take real pride in providing the best possible guest experience and regret that you were not entirely satisfied. I hope you will give us another chance to satisfy you when you’re in the area again.