USD 89
USD 128
USD 138
USD 122
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 141/night.

USD 81
USD 77
USD 98
USD 69
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 78/night.

Rodeway Inn(Nashville)
USD 72
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleangreat place to staygas stationcomplimentary breakfasti highly recommend this hotelstay there againthe general manageryogurtclose to downtowneasy accessfitness centeroff the highwayenjoyed my staystaff was friendlynext morningnashville
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is located just off of I 24. It's convenient to all the Nashville tourist locations. The staff were superior and friendly. The complimentary breakfast was great with its large section of hot and cold meals. The internet worked well in the guest room.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here as a family of four with young children. I was not happy to be awaken by the sound of police pounding on another door down the hallway and the sound of their two-way radios. Wouldn’t recommend unless you’re just stopping overnight on your roadtrip.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kevin H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for this recent review of your stay. We're sorry that there was a disturbance on property while you were here. We did have security make a guest leave the property due to smoking in the room. I will review with our security team that proper protocol was followed. Since it was a non urgent issue, the situation probably could have been handled without so much noise. The guest was cooperative and left the property. We didn't want other guests to be disturbed by the smell. We're sorry again for the disturbance, we have a strict non smoking policy that we try hard to enforce. Please consider trying us again in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you like to work out at the fitness center, this place is not for you. Oh, they have a 'complimentary' full- service gym that is 4 miles away! I am not going to drive 8 miles round- trip to work out in a town I am unfamiliar with and with time being a premium when I travel for work.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for your feedback about your recent stay. I saw that on most items you had a pleasant stay with us but obviously, our fitness center did not work for you. It is rather small which is why we offer free passes to a local gym that is close by. That gym is large and has 24/7 access to accommodate busy schedules. Again, thanks for staying with us and hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 2 July 2018

I have been staying at this location for over a year now when traveling for business. The staff is incredible and the hotel is so clean and welcoming. When I walk in the door for check-in, Justin (front end) is thrilled to welcome me, knows me by name and makes me feel at home with his hilarious and positive conversation. Kevin, the general manager goes above and beyond for all his guests and has a staff that is out of this world. All the way down to Ken, the maintenance guy! I highly recommend this hotel if you are in the area!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for this incredible review of our property. We feel proud that you enjoy staying here so much. As a team, we are glad that you recognize the efforts that everyone from housekeeping to front desk to maintenance makes to keep our guests happy. As the GM here, I'm really proud of our team and their hard work. We'll see you back here soon, thanks again!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Awesome stay!!! I would stay here again ..Thank you Brooke Wallie and Javon for your hospitality..The room was spacious and the beds were comfortable. I loved the selection when it came to Breakfast..Yummy!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for taking the time to give us this great review. I'm glad to hear that our front office manager, Wallie, and her team took good care of you while you were here. Hampton beds are known for being the most comfortable our there so that you get a great night's sleep. Also, our breakfast attendants are here at 5 AM to ensure you have a great breakfast to start your day! Thanks again, see you back here soon!