All reviews front desk restaurants located nearby the maintenance guy roll in shower great free breakfast spent one night here two queen beds nice stay our room was spacious yogurt the breakfast area visit family a great place to stay checking in nice hotel late at night minute drive
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel looks really nice, clean and new. Night manager was nice and check in was easy and quick. Pillows and bed was so comfy. Was able to use the pool before checking out (opened at 8am). The pool had alot of water toys for kids to play with. Breakfast was really good - scrambled eggs, boiled and omelettes, yogurt, fresh apple and orange juice, pancakes, gravy, Turkey and pork sausages, bagels, bread. Gym had alot of equipment.
Was unable to sign in to the wifi from the 5th floor. Had to go the lobby in order for it to work.
The car port at the front of the building came in handy the day we checked out because it was pouring heavily but we were still able to load our van.
I'll definitely stay here again and highly recommend this hotel to others.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Larry S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nashville Southeast Antioch, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post this review from your recent visit. We were pleased that you were able to enjoy the amenities of the hotel, and that you and your family enjoyed the water toys we had available at the pool. The breakfast is just as you described and it has something for everyone. We were disappointed to learn that the internet access in your room was a problem. We will certainly get that worked on. We look forward to your return when your travels bring you back to Nashville.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel had a least two 17 year old teams staying in hotel. Never had any noise issues. Hotel stayed immaculate clean. Rooms were roomy & modern and clean. Had warm cookies numerous times (that’s hard to do with two teams of baseball boys). Front desk was very friendly & helpful. A great place for families or baseball teams. ⚾️⚾️

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. We were glad that you enjoyed your visit and got to sample some fresh cookies before they were all gobbled up. Summertime is the time we see lots of sports groups at the hotel and looks like you got to see our staff in action. We have an outstanding team, from Housekeeping and Breakfast, to the Front Desk. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back our way.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I would really have liked to give this hotel 5/5, but the area........was not good to say the least.

Let's start with the good. The hotel was new, clean, and the hotel staff were nice. I loved how there was a PANCAKE maker, which I had never seen before, but worked very well. It also had a pretty good fitness room.

Then, the bad, which was only location. The area surrounding the hotel, just outside of a 400 foot radius, was quite sketchy. There were a lot of abandoned buildings, litter everywhere, and some of the places that were open were, to say the very least, quite crummy.

Overall, the hotel is great, but, if looking for food or a store, go to Brentwood, which is only 10-15 minutes away.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your candid feedback regarding your recent visit to our hotel. We are quite the gem here in the Antioch area, and we have a great team ready to assist our guests. I was glad that you enjoyed the pancake machine. It is quite entertaining to watch your pancakes being made. However, I was sorry that you felt the area was bad. True, we do not have the shops or dining options of Brentwood, but we offer great accommodations at a fair rate, with easy access off the interstate and close proximity to downtown. Please consider us again if you are traveling down I-24.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in a prime location in Antioch right off Bell Rd, which runs right through town so almost everything is located on this road! The hotel was nice, contemporary design and clean. Breakfast was express so no waffles or big fan fair but it did offer a few hot items. Only issue I had was my room was on the 2nd floor not far from the gym and I guess laundry room and after 8am I heard a loud continuous noise like someone dropping weights or something. Other than that it’s a nice hotel

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for your balanced feedback from your recent visit to our hotel. We are indeed located conveniently off I-24 and Bell Road, with easy access to a number of shopping and dining options. We may not have waffles, but we do have the "made before your eyes" pancake machine, and the kids (and adults) really enjoy it. I was sorry that some discourteous guest was dropping the weights to the floor, causing you to lose some valuable sleep time. We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back when your plans include another visit to Nashville.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Generally I find IHG hotels to be client sensitive and address issues if any proactively but this one was exception. Despite three days of issues with airconditioning nothing was done and it was a painful stay. IHG for its own sake look at the quality of services being offered by hotels on its chain.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Larry S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nashville Southeast Antioch, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thank you for the honest feedback and please accept my sincere apologies for the air conditioning issues you experienced in your room. A guest shouldn't ever have to endure three days without our staff being able to correct an issue, by either fixing the problem, or by moving you to another room. Clearly, we failed to take care of you and I am very sorry. If you would like to contact me offline, I would like to get a better understanding of what happened, so I might be able to make things right. Feel free to email me at larry.strachan1111@gmail.com or you can call me at the hotel, (615) 731-2361. I hope to hear from you soon...