“Internet but not high speed I spend hour's on phone trying to get internet”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nashville Southeast Antioch
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Antioch
Reviewed 23 November 2017

Very nice hotel close to the freeway excellent location, Got a room upgrade; After waiting a while for check in manager very competent And professional. Would definitely stay here again low as long as I don't have work to do on internet. Download speed was ok, upload very poor, Checking email for children playing games no problem on the Internet.
Breakfast was free & Good......
The hotel suite was located in the back of the hotel by railroad tracks

Room Tip: Close to 3 restaurants great location -- back of hotel by railroad tracks
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

The service here was just absolutly wonderful. Every employee that i interacted with treated me like it was there pleasure to help and that they were just happy to be at work. The room was huge, well layed out super clean and the bed was great. I did not have time use the pool but it looked beautiful. If i ever have another reason to go to nashville I will happily be checking in here.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this Holiday Inn Express faculity in Antioch, TN, because it is close to family we were visiting in Tennessee, and it turned out to be a real winner. This is a "clean and well lighted" place, sort of quiet and about half an hours drive to downtown where the action is, but a supermarket and other stores are conveniently close-by. The staff was friendly and accommodating. We arrived early and they graciously held onto our bags until our room was ready, also had fresh baked cookies at the front desk and 24hr coffee/tea. Our room and the entire hotel was very clean and comfortable. According to the website, the hotel opened in 2015 and was renovated this year, and it showed. The orange, black, and grey color-scheme in the hotel and esp. our room was very soothing and relaxing. The beds and linens were very comfortable, I slept very well. I always prefer to stay where a complimentary breakfast is provided. The breakfast here was pretty ordinary but adequate and included several selections. One suggestion is to provide more luggage carts-I only saw 3 and we had to wait for one to become available. I will definitely stay here again and highly recommend this facility for your stay in Nashville.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I thought I had all but written the Holiday Inn chain off, but thank goodness for outrageous hotel prices in downtown Nashville. I spent one night here and what a pleasureable stay it was. The room was large, very clean and the bed; I think it was made from clouds. This was probably the most comfortable bed that I’ve ever slept on.

They also offer a great free breakfast and the staff was pleasant. If you’re looking for a great nights sleep with reasonable rates, please do not pass up on this place. The Holiday Inn Express in Antioch, TN has renewed my confidence in this chain.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

My family and I took a mini trip to Nashville. I booked my hotel 5 minutes before leaving Memphis.Being that I frequent the Nashville area, I had never been to that Holiday Inn Express. The hotel was extremely nice. The amenities were updated and the room layout for my King Suite was like none other. The staff was profressional. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Antioch
0.1 km away
19.8 km away
Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin
26.6 km away
Residence Inn Nashville SE/Murfreesboro

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nashville Southeast Antioch? Share your experiences!