Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nashville Southeast Antioch
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Antioch
Reviewed 18 July 2017

I stayed in this hotel for five nights with a group taking part in a nearby soccer tournament. The best thing about the hotel is the cleanliness, the hotel looked and smelled clean which is very important to me. We had a quiet, clean and comfortable room, the bed was great. I'm glad I packed sweaters and an extra blanket as the airconditioning was powerful. Looking at hotel photos, I wish we had a glass walk in shower but the shower in the bathtub was good, strong water pressure. I found the microwave useful, and having a large empty fridge was nice too. Friends on the ground floor said the cleaning carts were noisy and friends on the other side of the hotel said a nearby train woke them up. We were on the 4th floor and it was very peaceful. My husband used the gym and liked it and some of our group swam in the indoor pool and said it was very clean. We sat outside on the comfortable patio in the sun. Some of our group thought the hotel should consider umbrellas to provide a bit of shade. Breakfast was fine, fresh and plenty of choice: muffins, oatmeal, cereal, egg white omelettes, bacon, sausage, yoghurt, etc. The automatic pancake maker was interesting. A nice touch was having coffee (and tea) available 24 hours a day. An even nicer touch was the cookies provided for guests at reception, we all appreciated those. The little things made a huge difference - for example, an ice cold water dispenser with strawberries as we arrived, hot and tired late at night. Overall, a really pleasant experience, helpful and patient reception staff and somewhere I would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: High floor, other side from the train tracks.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Krista821
Larry S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nashville Southeast Antioch, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

WOW! Thank you for this amazing review of your recent visit to our hotel. I was pleased to know that you and your group were able to enjoy so many of the amenities we offer our guests while you were with us. The cookies and fruit water are always crowd-pleasers and sometimes we even throw in fresh popcorn for a change of pace. We hope to see you and the soccer group back again when your travels bring you back to Nashville.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this facility with my family after an event recently. I found the room well appointed (for a HIE) and the service (for the most part) courteous. The indoor pool was clean and the breakfast ..... European styled. I for one appreciate a hearty well laid out American breakfast spread, that you won't find here but the management does endeavor to deliver on the essentials. Found it a bit unnerving waiting at a automated pancake machine (turns out the mix has finished). The human touch was certainly missing. I requested for a late check out on booking my room (being a IHG member and referencing my experience as a Hilton hotels member) till 2pm given I was traveling with kids to allow for a morning swim and lazy breakfast. Next day we were essentially turned out with a call from reception that 1pm is the limit on late check out and by the way you don't qualify for a late check out (none of which was communicated to me when checking in) bringing our stay to an abrupt and unpleasant end. Complaints to the manager only bought a minor reprieve. Can't help but think improved communication at the desk would have avoided us the unpleasantness. But otherwise a conveniently situated hotel property.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent visit to our hotel. Despite all the positives, I was disappointed that the late check-out couldn't be honored. A hotel can only authorize so many late check-out requests before it's starts hindering our ability to get arriving guests checked-in. Please accept my sincere apologies for that issue and know that you are appreciated as an IHG Rewards member. We hope to see you again when your travel plans bring you back our way.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Overall the place is nice, the only thing I would improve is the staff in the front desk, really plain and not friendly (however not rude), let's say they are not very welcoming.

Gym was well maintained and all facilities were in good condition.

Room Tip: My preference is next to the stairs, at least you wouldn't have a potential noisy neighbor next...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for the honest feedback about your recent visit. I'm glad that you enjoyed the facilities but was saddened that the Front Desk personnel did not blow you away with their hospitality. Please accept my apologies for the less than welcoming response you received. I hope you will give us an opportunity to redeem ourselves the next time you are in the Nashville area.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We stayed at this property for one night on our way from Florida to Nebraska, and we found to have everything we needed for a good night's rest. Our room was large, with a sitting area, and had a nice walk-in shower. There was also a refrigerator and microwave. It was quiet, and the beds were comfortable. The free breakfast, with the great cinnamon rolls, had a nice variety of hot and cold items, and the breakfast area itself was large. Overall, we would stay again if in the area.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent visit to our hotel. I'm glad that you found the room and breakfast selections to your liking. Our cinnamon rolls are the best and it's hard to eat just one. We hope to see you again when your travel plans bring you back through Nashville.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed for one night and got kicked out because the assistant manager does not know how to be mature. We were in town for a baseball tournament and had no where else to go that night. He had absolutely NO sympathy.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Haley L
Larry S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nashville Southeast Antioch, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

We are a warm and friendly hotel where everyone is welcome, and we only ask that our guests behave in a respectful manner towards each other and the staff. Our staff goes out of their way to make every guest feel special and this was particularly true on Saturday night, 6/3/17. I am sorry that we had to exercise such an extreme measure towards this family, but we will not tolerate unruly and harassing behavior towards any of our guests or staff members.

Larry Strachan

Also consider these accommodations in or near Antioch
0.1 km away
19.9 km away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - Opryland
17.7 km away
Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Conference Center

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nashville Southeast Antioch? Share your experiences!