All reviews cookies and milk downtown anderson plaza room main building family wedding place to stay main st spacious rooms within walking distance southern hospitality fries shelby dickson suite annex bedding comfort
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

This is what you always hope for when you book a bread and breakfast. From the email sent a few days ahead letting me know about interesting sites in the area to smooth check in to the beautiful rooms, everything was great.
I definitely plan to come back again and would give it my highest accolades.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 March 2016

We stayed over night for a function at the Inn. We reserved one of the suites and I must say, they do not disappoint! The space was beautiful and well appointed and the bedding was scrumptious. The breakfast the next morning was the best I have every had staying anywhere. I just wish we could have stayed longer!

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2016

If you appreciate attention to detail, fine linens, quiet surroundings in a small, historic downtown with locally owned bars, restaurants and shops just outside your door, then stay at The Bleckley. Absolutely one of the best things in the area!
You will not be disappointed.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2016

I cannot say enough great things about the input I got from the Fairway Outdoor Advertising group who stayed at the BLECKLEY INN in February, 2016. They absolutely loved the service, food and atmosphere. I'm sure I will be booking another stay at the BLECKLEY INN for our company!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

This is in the heart of downtown Anderson. The hotel is a renovated old building. The mix of new and old decor is terrific. The rooms a large, comfortable, and modern. This is pampered lodging. The bedding is really soft and nice. The plumbing is all new style. The buffet breakfast in the morning is outstanding. The bacon is fabulous; it has a glaze of some sort that makes it sweet. There are a limited number of rooms(15) in the main building. I am told there are an additional ten across the street. This is a wonderful hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business