All reviewsindoor poolwild wingsbuffet breakfastnext morningwafflesroom was cleanfront desk staffgreat propertyking bedbooked this hotelsouthern hospitalityshower curtainclemson universitystaff was very friendlygreat place to stayatriumsc
Reviewed 26 May 2015

My wife booked this hotel in our hometown for a weekend getaway for a little extra privacy and I have to say I was extremely pleased.
First of all the young lady (Stephanie) who checked us in had a million dollar smile and out of all my travels was one of the most kind and sincere people we had ever met.
Second, the room was huge, the bed was super comfortable, and the ac held nothing back when it came to cooling things off. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a great place to rest with good people.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ross B
Ketan S, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2015

Thanks so much for your feedback!! We're delighted that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 May 2015

Spacious room, friendly staff, free wifi and free breakfast. What's not to like?
Went back for 50yth high school reunion. Not having to worry about the hotel, room or upsets around it made the trrip much easier and more enjoyable.
Where does Holiday Inn get off charging much more for much less?

Room Tip: For most quiet ask for a room not facing the Hooters next door.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo

Thanks for taking the time to complete our online survey! We're glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope that we can further accommodate you in the future! See you soon!

Reviewed 27 March 2015

They have been updating a lot of their stuff so it is starting to look really nice! The front desk clerk Tasha was super sweet and nice. She was very accommodating, we needed to print a few things off and the computer wouldn't allow me to pull up what I needed so she allowed me to go on her computer so I could get my papers. The room was nice and clean, the bathroom was also in nice shape. Breakfast was a little bland but, it wasn't the worst! We will be going back to the Comfort Suites next time we go into Anderson!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Shaneice W, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2016

Reviewed 14 March 2015

I often travel the 85 corridor through South Carolina. This hotel is located near Clemson/Anderson SC off of exit 19 -- and there are a number of other hotels on the same street. I'll try one of those next time. I had stayed at another Comfort Suites recently and this one was not nearly as well maintained or clean.

Pros: Lower rate compared to the other hotels.
Cons: Not as clean/well maintained as it needed to be. Pubic hair in tub; door lock mechanism was sticky and not functioning properly (room 318); room door was also off-kilter and hard to close and open (which was a little scary not being able to open it from the inside -- can you say fire hazard?); alarm clock not reset to DST (occurred 4 days prior) and could not figure out how to set correct time; a "gushing water" sound was really loud in the room. Common areas were a little banged up; carpet worn and dirty; "fountain" feature looked awful. I sat at breakfast for at least 30 minutes and not once saw anyone replenish/refresh anything.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Bobeana

Reviewed 11 March 2015 via mobile

The hotel was beautiful! The staff was very friendly. The atmosphere was very comfortable. We arrived and the staff was fairly knowledgeable about the area and recommended a place to eat. The made fresh cookies for the guest as well. Rooms were nice, clean, and spacious. The only thing wrong is that the heater had stopped working in the indoor pool and was way to cold to swim in .

Stayed: February 2015
Shaneice W, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2016