“Very nice little place but hard to find”
Review of The Bradley - CLOSED

The Bradley
Price range: USD 5 - USD 25
Reviewed 15 December 2017

Hard to find gem which is in an alley. While the alley is well lit and designed for walking, but that confused the GPS and we had to circle the area several times, the construction occurring outside on the road didn't help much either. Several homeless people are in the area.

My friend and I walked in and it was completely empty and we even wondered if it was open, but we were quickly seated by the server who we really enjoyed talking to (all three of us are medical people and the server is also an RN). Food was decent, atmosphere in the restaurant was nice. We really appreciated the service.

I do wish their accurate menu was available. I found one menu on their website. My friend found a different on their Facebook, and we found a completely different third menu when we got there!

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

We were in Aiken for the afternoon and wanted to eat lunch somewhere we had never been before. The Bradley caught my eye. It’s more than burgers, sandwiches and salads. The menu was diverse and offered some really unusual combinations. Had a bowl of sweet potato fries with shredded barbecue chicken and topped with poutine (three cheeses really). The side of shaved Brussels sprouts, greens, field peas and diced bacon was excellent. My husband had a wonderful fried haddock and mashed potatoes instead of fries. The desserts looked yummy but we passed. Lots of fun. Great service and location.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

I used to love this restaurant. It was one of my favorite in Aiken. We went in last night and were advised that the chef and menu had changed. I was disappointed but still wanted to give it a chance. It was pretty bad. Sloppy plating, soggy bread, overpriced, overstylized menu. So sad! The Brussels sprouts and black eyed peas side could have been amazing but it was so over salted after two bites I couldn’t eat any more. I have a feeling the Bradley won’t be around for much longer. I definitely will not be back.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We saw good reviews, walked in, and staff were waiting the tables. Nobody said take a seat, we’ll seat you, or even acknowledged us, so we sat down. We waited a while, but we still weren’t acknowledged or greeted, despite wait staff walking by us. We left. This is ridiculous!

1  Thank ltcajh .
Reviewed 23 September 2017

My husband and I stopped in yesterday for lunch, he had Chili/lime clams - serving was generous, in a vegetable and tomato broth - not too spicy, but delicious, served with bread for sopping up the broth. Very good. I had a Tuna Melt, also delicious - tuna salad on bread with sliced tomato, swiss cheese, melted under the broiler, also very good. The menu changes seasonally, so always something new. Service was fine, also outdoor seating available. Worth the trip!