“Grumpy's Sports Pub, Aiken”

Grumpy's Sports Pub
Ranked #38 of 200 Restaurants in Aiken
Reviewed 9 May 2018

Great atmosphere and a good sports bar. We were there for lunch and it had a nice crowd. Good Waite staff friendly. Good variety of food on the menu and cold beer. My kind of place.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is our 3rd time here. If your ever in Aiken you need to visit. The service is excellent (Eric was our server), the beer is cold and the Wing are the BEST.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Hard to judge, but from what we experienced the place is very good. We went on St. Patty's day and the place was packed and I expected that. One of the very few places in Aiken serving Corned Beef and Cabbage. First off, our waitress was great, friendly, knew in detail about the menu, we ordered beverages then our food, and it was terrific. Our service was really excellent considering the crowd that was there. Would absolutely recommend Grumpy's if you want a casual meal, well prepared and served in a professional and friendly manner. Thanks Grumpy's.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Took my son for wings and beer tonight. I’ve tried every establishment in Aiken that has wings and hands down Grumpy’s is the best! The wings are big and the Service is good. Tonight we were asked to move (after we had already been served our drinks) because they “forgot” to set up for a party of 14 that had called ahead. We didn’t mind at all but I will say this is not the first time this has happened to me. Try the dry rub Franks Red Hot... my personal favorite.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We had a wonderful meal and great drinks at grumpy's. The Bloody Mary's were really good, but the food. The serving they give you are really large. Be prepared to be really hungry.The Reuben was great, as was the colossal grilled cheese and even the chili hot dog was nicely prepared, but again huge servings. Their dry rubbed Old Bay wings are one of the best I have had in recent years. Thanks to our waitress Katy, who was kind and patient.

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Grumpy's Sports Pub? Share your experiences!