See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 April 2015

The Bad...
Spent two days at this hotel and was changed triple the normal rate. Rooms were very dirty chairs and bed cover had obvious stains. Even though we requested a non smoking room it had a very pronounced smokey smell. This was surprising since there was a sign in the room that it was a non-smoking room. The smoke smell was so bad that all of our cloths stunk. We even went so far as to go to wall mart to my disinfectant spray to quell the smell.

There was mold in the shower, and multiple cigarette burns on the side of the tub where a cigarette was left to burn.

Our room was "serviced" on one occasion and house keeping simply pulled the comforter cover up over the sheets. They didn't make the bed just pulled the comforter cover up. Nothing else appeared to have been done.

There is also an issue of not having an elevator, the are no handicap accessible rooms on the second floor. Which became a problem for one of our guest visiting us from out of town.

The Good.
And this was the only redeeming quality about the room. The TV was a nice flat screen TV with a large channel variety as well as free WIFI. however given the condition of the room we chose not to spend too much time there.

Over all I wont be back, even give the time of the year and the local tournament being held in town there were other options hotels at a comparable rate that would have been a better option.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rancehood
Reviewed 2 February 2015

Don't understand the negative comments, this is the fifth time we have stayed here over the past two years. The room rate is $45.00 including tax and it is in a convenient location. I guess some people expect a high end motel at a low end cost. We would not stay here if the rooms were dirty and smelly. We were very happy with the accommodations and Sue on the front desk spoke very good English. We travel this way often and will definately continue to stay here on our way through.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rich L
Reviewed 19 December 2014 via mobile

The place was filthy the furniture had stains to where you didn't want to sit on it. The towels had hair and razor stubble all in them. The bill just hit my credit card and they charged me for 3 nights we only stayed one. I was afraid this was going to happen. when I went to check out the clerk spoke with broken English and was unfamiliar with the billing process. He could not even give me a receipt. So I had no way of knowing what he was going to charge me. I would not even give this a rating of 1 it is far less!

Date of stay: December 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank bcf247
Reviewed 6 December 2014 via mobile

We choose the hotel because of the reviews. We our room had a smell, the towels we dirty, a new there was hair on the back of the toilet and floor. Don't get me started on the holes in the walls. The only reason I slept there was the sheets were clean and it was 11:30pm. We were suppose to stay 2 nights but we checked out at 6:30pm the next morning because we couldn't stand it any longer. I will not recommend that hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: December 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2014 via mobile

Sue & Jasper were very friendly and helpful during check-in. Rooms were newly repainted and decorated. Room was very clean, bed was comfy with a new comforter. Internet wifi worked great and was fast. Nice quiet location. Clean parking lot. We will stay here again on our way through Aiken.

Date of stay: October 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rich L