“Great lunch!”

Ranked #1 of 193 Restaurants in Aiken
Price range: USD 10 - USD 32
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: In our 30th year, we remain dedicated to the culinary excitement afforded by the finest, freshest and most ethically produced ingredients. We source locally whenever possible, befriending our farmers who are so vital to the kind of dining experience we’re known for. Then, sometimes it’s lamb from Australia or salmon from Scotland. We're dedicated to our loyal local following who are routinely joined by the international travelers drawn to “the good life” we all enjoy here in Aiken. Malia’s thrives on the friendly faces who, at the end of the experience, say, “Wow.”
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Food was excellent! I ordered the steak salad and the streak was cooked just right and served with a warm vinaigrette dressing. My husband ordered a hamburger and said it was the best he has ever had. His hamburger came with a choice of a side and he chose the spinach artichoke bisque. The bisque for wonderful. I wish that I had gotten the bisque also! Will definitely go back the next time we are in Aiken.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

The food was excellent. The server was very attentive. They customized the lunch menu to met our needs. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

This is consistently the best restaurant in Aiken. Top quality, service, selection, etc. in every way, a five star place. Great people, great food, great prices.

1  Thank jackhoover
Reviewed 24 March 2017

I went to Maria's for lunch the first time I ever visited Aiken in 2006. It has been one of my favorite restaurants ever since. I now live in Aiken and go there regularily when I want a special meal. The food is excellent, creative, cooked and seasoned to perfection, atmosphere and service great!

Reviewed 17 March 2017

My husband and I visited for lunch and sat in the peaceful courtyard. I love restaurants that change their menu frequently! My husband got the lamb burger and enjoyed every bite! I got the bean soup and the vegetable rice bowl, both very delicious and healthy! Our server was prompt and kind. Great experience!

1  Thank kelseyb426

Been to Malia's? Share your experiences!