All reviews front desk close to downtown enjoyed my stay hitchcock woods business travel needed anything each morning walking distance yogurt the breakfast area definitely stay here again staff was very friendly clean hotel stayed one night south carolina cookies free breakfast
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Great location that has a nice variety of restaurants nearby. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Nice community near the hotel with a quaint dowmtown area and recreational facilities tailored for family and retired folks.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kristina G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Aiken, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear nyugreg,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on TripAdvisor. We as well as other TripAdvisor travelers appreciate it.

I am glad you had "fun in the south" here at our hotel. I am excited that you enjoyed our location, as we are certainly in a great one! We hope to see you back on any future trips to Aiken!

See you soon!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Our three night stay was made special by an employee who took extra care.
Our first morning there, I nearly missed the breakfast, He kept the food out until I came and even helped carry it to our room. Each morning he knocked on our door to make sure we were coming for breakfast. Since my husband is in a wheelchair, I so appreciated DAVID'S help. I hope I have his name right. He was the breakfast person on duty Oct. 16-18.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear MandBGer,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback.

I am so happy to read that David has made your stay. He is outstanding employee here at our hotel and we are so thankful to have him apart of our team. I am so excited to share this with him and the rest of our staff to continue to motive them.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I had not stayed at this location for several months but gave it another shot out of necessity. Much improved overall. Staff at Check in on Monday and departure this morning very nice. Breakfast consistently out a tick early which is helpful getting to work ahead of traffic. Nice fall decorations in lobby

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mr. jglewisjr01,

I appreciate you taking the time to share with us your feedback regarding your stay.

I even appreciate more, the fact that you have noticed a improvement in our hotel. I took in your feedback which left a few months ago, and certainly made improvements where I could. We hope to see you back soon!

Take Care!

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Had a good nights sleep here. Quiet, clean and good customer service. Pretty substantial breakfast as well! I’d stay here again if in the Aiken area again. They also have a nice little indoor pool and hot tub.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Chris P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us on TripAdvisor.

We look forward to seeing you back to Aiken for any future stays!

Thank you!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Location is near Applebee's, Fresh market and Harvard's.
My room was perfect: Quite, Bed so comfortable the princess and the pea would have been happy. Clean ready and waiting each night I came in thanks to Housekeeping's amazing standards. Their may have been others but Ms Dianne (housekeeping) was so kind working around my being in the room over the weekend. It all started well with front desk check in Brittany from Charleston ;). Next visit I am requesting the 3rd floor and Ms. Dianne!

Room tip: Views are all good nice wooded area. My 3rd floor was very quite and had great housekeeping.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Kristina G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Aiken, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Gretchen E,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us.

I am excited to read your room was perfect. I am so excited to share with Ms. Dianne and Brittany your feedback. Our number one goal here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott is to provide 100% guest satisfaction, and with reviews like this, I am confident we are on our way!

We hope to see you soon!