All reviews front desk gentleman working baked cookies marriott chain free weights enjoyed my stay close to downtown hitchcock woods needed anything business travel breakfast host each morning walking distance yogurt indoor pool the breakfast area definitely stay here again
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

This is a terrible hotel. My advice is to stay at the Wilcox. Customer service was bad. David was very nasty. I am a platinum rewards member with Marriott, but this experience made me change over to Hilton.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank warisw2017
Management response:Responded 10 May 2017

Dear Mr Warisw2017,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Fairfield Inn Aiken with us.
Our goal is to provide 100% satisfaction. The staff here is also well aware of our goals. I would really appreciate more information about your stay. As this is the way we can improve on our shortcomings.
Please contact me so we may address your situation, to prevent other guests of having this same experience.

Again, I appreciate your feedback. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours in hospitality
Lena Priester
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

The wife and I were in Aiken a couple of weeks ago and stayed at this Fairfield Inn. Upon arrival the staff was very friendly and accomodating. Always nice to get a smile and friendly greeting after a long drive.
As always with Fairfield, the room was very spacious and extremely clean. The bed was amazing comfortable. Gotta find out which beds they use.
The breakfast area was large and clean with the standard fare. Just didn't have flavored creamers. No big deal, just unusual.
Needless to say, we would highly recommended staying here.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2017

We stayed for two nights while we were visiting our son and our daughter in law. The hotel is not hard to find if you have GPS on your phone or in your car. I had no complaints. I suppose if you don't, it could present a bit of difficulty. We love the area. Plenty of surrounding stores (Fresh Market), and some restaurants if one does not to travel too far. The motel is more than adequate. Very nice decor, comfortable beds, fluffy towels, in room coffee maker...add the fact that every employee was courteous and helpful. The internet connection was good. Breakfast was standard for this type of motel. Our breakfast host was most attentive making sure that everything was properly stocked and taking time to acknowledge every breakfast guest. I would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: Found our room on the first floor to be great! Close to pool, fitness room, exits.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Kristina G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Aiken, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Dear John S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us, along with all other TripAdvisor Travelers.

We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us while you were visiting your son and daughter in law. I am glad you were able to enjoy our wonderful beds and towels along with our breakfast. Our goal here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott, is to assure 100% satisfaction and with reviews like this, I am certain we are on our way!

We hope to see you again on any future visits to Aiken!

Reviewed 19 February 2017

All the amenities I ordinarily ned, expect no microwave in the room - did have a coffee maker and refrigerator. Comfy bed. Free internet worked well. The front desk clerk was extremely friendly and helpful. The whole place was very quiet - and I'm hard to please. There are also places to get food - simple and otherwise - nearby. I'd go out of my way to stay here again if I'm passing through.

Room Tip: All of them seem to be quiet relative to many hotels
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

Dear Maureane,

Thank you for taking the to share your review with us.

I am grateful to hear that you'd go out of your way to stay here again if you are passing through. We appreciate the kind words to shared with the wold regarding our hotel. I am excited to share your review with our staff, to keep motivating our team.

We hope to see you again if you are ever in Aiken.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

We've never gone wrong when staying at any FF Inn. The clerks at the lobby desk here always had a smile and cheery greeting, and at check-in, everyone received a little paper "goody" bag, containing a snack (chips or the like) and a bottle of water. Freshly baked cookies appeared late afternoon on the counter. There was an evening "social" with complimentary wine and snacks.
My husband and I were given a roomy suite, though the décor (lots of grays) was cold feeling and not cozy. As with most Marriotts, the beds were quite comfy.
The free breakfast was quite good - breads, bacon, turkey sausage, 2 kinds of eggs, fresh cubed fruit. The gentlemen who managed the breakfast room were very attentive.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CBW47
Kristina G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Aiken, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2017

Dear CBW47,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I am happy to hear that you enjoying staying at our property. I am even more excited to hear that you were able to enjoy our new managers reception, which is every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. With as you mentioned, complimentary beer, wine, and light snacks. Fairfield Inn & Suites just launched a new and improved hot continental breakfast, which from reading, sounds like you really enjoyed it. I cannot wait to share this review with our staff, as our goal here is to make sure guest leave satisfied, and with reviews like this, I am certain we are on our way.

Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Aiken.