“Yummy ”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #32 of 200 Restaurants in Aiken
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Good food very nice staff
This location really had it together very fast to bring food to the table
Order was excellent and correct.
I love the shop at Cracker Barrel

Reviewed 7 August 2017

The food I ordered after a long travel day was prepared perfectly. The service was just as good, as the server made sure I had everything I wanted prepared exactly how I wanted it. I had dumplings with a variety of vegetables and and cooked apples. It was just outstanding. If you are in the area - go out of your way to eat there!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

The meal, Peppermill Steakhouse Breakfast, is big enough for two. It's super delicious, too!

Service is always top Notch! Make sure to tip your server, their base wage without tips is $2.23 an hour.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Lots of options in the area, we chose Cracker Barrel. Just what we needed that night. First time ever had meat loaf and corn bread. My husband enjoyed breakfast. Just what we needed after a long week of travel.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Came in for a late dinner after a busy day. Our server was Julie and she was very attentive. The food was great too. We got the chicken fried chicken and chicken fried shrimp. The store is less cluttered than other Cracker Barrels, which is nice. We just moved to the area so we are happy to know that this Cracker Barrel is a good one.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!