“Great Service”

Ranked #22 of 191 Restaurants in Aiken
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for the first time on April 3, 2018 ordering several different entrees. Everything tasted good. The Restaurant was clean and our waiter was great.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

My husband and I went to O'Charleys which we do once a month or so. As always, the food is wonderful. We had a fantastic server, Katie, who was prompt, efficient, sweet, and very helpful. Another server there who we have had in the past is Shabria, who is also sweet, prompt, efficient, and very helpful. I don't think we have ever had a bad experience there. The management team is always checking on the customers and making sure everything is ok.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is the best chain resturant we've eaten in. The food was done to perfection in every aspect. Service was beyond excellent - ask for Erin to be your server. Do not hesitate to try the $4.00 margarita!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Came here with friends for Easter Sunday brunch, and went early to avoid the crowds. Three of the four meals came out wrong so we thought they had the wrong table LOL. My meal had to go back three times because they just couldn't get it right. Rock hard eggs, RAW English Muffin, congealed and cold Hollandaise Sauce, etc. By the time my meal came out, everyone else had eaten. Ruined our entire day. And the restaurant wasn't even busy yet. With all the choices in Aiken, we'd be hard pressed to ever return to O'Charley's. DISASTROUS meal and terrible service.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to O Charlie’s before. The difference is always the service. The service was consistently good. I keep my eyes open and watch other wait staff. The management must have right this staff well.

Been to O'Charleys? Share your experiences!