“Always excellent”

The Red Pepper
Ranked #18 of 193 Restaurants in Aiken
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Red Pepper is a family owned, local south side Aiken restaurant. We feature a fabulous menu, full bar, great service and the best patio dining in the Aiken area. The Pepper offers daily Chef's featured dishes including many seafood, steak, and a variety not found elsewhere in the area.We're family friendly, relaxed and fun. Live music weekly. Large private banquet room for special events and parties.Come join us!
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Whether we go for lunch or dinner, we have never been disappointed. Every meal has been excellent, filling, and healthy. Today we went for lunch. I had the bacon and spinach quiche (a standard) with a light salad and my husband and the other couple had hamburgers. The quick was light and fluffy and very tasty. The burgers are the best in town. So good, and with the toppings of your choice. We have been here for dinner and had super meals, mahi mahi with polenta, shrimp and grits, pork chops, and steak. Every couple we bring here has been so delighted with there meals and have gone back. Great bar atmosphere inside (can be noisy) and pleasant seating outside.

1  Thank deb s

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Wonderful place with outstanding food and very good service. Staff is friendly and attentive without being over bearing. I had the fried oyster poboy and blue cheese slaw as my side. Delicious to say the least! My wife had red pepper soup, a Caesar salad, and quiche. All were delicious. Lunch in Aiken here is a must!

Reviewed 22 March 2017

We love the Red Pepper! I can't speak of many of the items on the menu, because we always get the fillet. It is excellent! The service is good and if a band is playing it is fun to dance outside. If the weather is nice it is their outside area for dining is great.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Dropped in with some friends to celebrate my birthday. Music provided by Anybody's Guess. Excellent! Food was tasty, a little pricey, but worth what you get. If you're looking for a fun place to hang out for a little while, The Red Pepper should be one of your choices!

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Sooo good, friendly staff! Great atmosphere! Shrimp and grits are great, but my go-to is the Cajun pasta! Wonderful!!!

Been to The Red Pepper? Share your experiences!