USD 66
USD 95
Country Inn
USD 111
GardenInn.com
Hampton Inn Aiken(Aiken)(Great Value!)
USD 120
USD 63
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 162
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Somehow I ended up with a handicapped accessible room, where there wasn't a work table at all and the room was laid out a bit oddly. No big concern, since I arrived late and wasn't looking to get a bunch of work done. The bathroom sink didn't have a drain plug in it at all, so I had to cover the drain with a washcloth to clean my contact lenses for the night. I'm not sure if it was intentional for handicapped guests, but there was very little water pressure from the shower the next morning. The one other thing was that when I arrived the A/C was not on at all, and the room was extremely hot and humid. Took about 15 minutes to enter a reasonable comfort level.

The real travesty was what the hotel advertised as a "hot breakfast" the next morning. The eggs were both cold and tasteless, and the sausages were cold. There was no microwave oven to warm anything up, including the packets of oatmeal provided (I was told later that there was hot water available on the coffee machine, but I prefer my oatmeal made with milk). There were no condiments or flavorings available for any of the "hot" items, and there was not even butter for toast/muffins. No fresh fruit of any kind, and only syrup for the waffles that you could make yourself. All in all, one of the worst hotel breakfasts I've ever experienced, and not even up to the standards of what others call a continental breakfast. When I mentioned it at checkout, the desk clerk gave me some song and dance about only putting out what the owner said was OK. Didn't even give me the impression that she'd mention my complaints about it to the owner.

Room Tip: Handicapped accessible king room doesn't have worktable
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on 8-8-17 needs work in rooms my first room Tv did not work and had to be put in another room that room A/c was not working good and took a very long time to cool down. Water pressure is very good but showers need upgrading and beds

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 June 2017

This was an inexpensive stay. I found the room quality underwhelming. These inexpensive places to spend the night are sometimes pot luck. The room quality was not great the furniture looked like someone shot a hole in it, or a mouse chewed its way out. The bathtub dripped and made noise the entire night and it had a hole in the tub. The beds were not the worst nor the best but provided a bearable nights sleep. BTW if you hate the Euro style pillows bring your own.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 9 March 2017

This place was okay if you've had a long day and seen few options to stay in Columbia. The woman at the front desk was courteous and professional. The room was clean but furnishings were dated and we never could get the TV to work. The shower head didn't look all that clean so my wife elected to shower at our eventual destination the next day. We did get a good night;'s sleep, so I guess the best thing I can say is that the room was serviceable but definitely no-frills.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

This place is ok if going to motels is fine with you. The Quality Inn is nothing to really talk about. It is somewhere to rest if you have had a long day. The room I stayed in appeared to be clean. It's a motel.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple