“Nudy's is just overrated.”
Review of Nudy's Cafe

Nudy's Cafe
Ranked #36 of 103 Restaurants in Ardmore
Reviewed 6 April 2018

It's not worth it to go there. Food is below average. Servers are very snappy.
We went with 6 people all of us were disappointed.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I ordered breakfast for three people to go. I recieved 3 incomplete orders.When i went back to let them know
They brush me off.
The service was rude and very unprofessional.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I think people rave about this place because there aren't many options like it in the area but I think it's just average. I had an omlette and my husband had an egg and meat platter. We weren't blown away but not disappointed either.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

There breakfast burrito's are out of this world. Yesterday was our first visit here, but you better believe we will be going back here often.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Decent breakfast and lunch menu. Quick seating and outside available on nice days. Food in nice breakfast fare. Worth a visit for a family or small group.

Been to Nudy's Cafe? Share your experiences!