“Great food!!! And great service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of East Cuisine

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
East Cuisine
Ranked #49 of 65 Restaurants in Ambler
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Asian, Sushi
Good for: Child-friendly
“Great food!!! And great service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2011

My family and I go to this restaurant at least twice a month. We found it by accident because we were going to Michael's, which is the same strip of stores. The food is awesome and my son always want to go there for dinner. The owners make you feel like you are family when you walk in the front door. The waiters and waitresses are very good.There is something for everyone on the menu. Great sushi!!!. Try the dragon and phoenix....

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I frequent this restaurante a lot; the egg rolls are to DIE FOR. Service is good, sushi excellent, love the fact it is...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2008

I frequent this restaurante a lot; the egg rolls are to DIE FOR. Service is good, sushi excellent, love the fact it is served on a boat. One negative - place needs better ventilation, sometimes a bit odiferous with the smell of fish.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook