USD 154
ComfortSuites
USD 75
USD 73
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 110/night.

USD 84
USD 77
Agoda.com
USD 99
USD 89
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 103/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanbudget hotelwould stay againthird floorwafflesstaff was friendlystate collegenice stayoff the highwaycomplimentary breakfastsuper8ballparklodgingcurveratespillowsrefrigerator
Reviewed 10 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2017

overall very good. Smell of smoking in the hallways was a bit offputting. and the malfunctioning lock on the entrance door in front had to be worked around. Also I had trouble getting an internet connection in my room. It worked in the lobby but not on the 2nd floor. I will return again.

also but I'll return again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Dorothy K, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Altoona, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you for choosing Super 8 for your lodging needs, and hope to see you again

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Unbelievable it's gotten this bad in about 4 years. Hairs on bed sheets, weird smell in room, TV didn't work, had to get last room, breakfast gone, 1 person trying to handle everything, smoke filled entrance ways (smoking areas at doors), no elevator, no late check out with AARP, etc, etc.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2017

The hotel clerk was sitting outside smoking when we got there, and we got to the front desk before she did. We got our room, and told where it was. The room had a funny smell - not really bad, just weird. We planned to go get some air freshener to solve that. But then the TV didn't work ("no signal"). I called down to the front desk, and the poor woman was breathing hard like she had just run a mile. She quickly told us to turn on the light switch by the door - that would turn the TV on. She quickly hung up before I could say that it was on, just getting no signal. I called her back - she was way out of breath again - and sounded panicked and said there was nothing she could do, she didn't know how to fix it - could we wait until the 2nd shift guy came? We had to leave to go to a double-header across the street at The Curve, and wouldn't be back until late. So she said she had ONE more room, on the 3rd floor. We jumped at it, even without an elevator it would have to be better than this one. Lugged our stuff up 3 flights, and the room's TV did work. However, there was a big long hair in the sink (we both have short cropped hair), and there were what looked like pubes on my blanket and top sheet. So I tore them off and used my own blanket throw. My husband said they weren't pubes, but they were either that, or some small curly black hairs. Also, be warned that the frame for the bed sticks out way far, right by your feet as you get out of and into bed. My husband hit his ankle on it and it was very painful. The pillows are 3 small squishy squares, that swallow your head, give not support, and when you stack them together, give you a headache and a sleepless night. The bed (mine, at least) was so soft and bouncy it was hard to get out of. Breakfast the next morning was less than Continental, with almost everything gone by 9:10. It runs until 10:00 am. The front desk clerk was running around like a chicken with her head cut off trying to keep up the breakfast nook, and completely ignored me when I said Good Morning. When we checked out, there was no one to be found in the lobby or front desk, so we just left our pass keys on the desk, and got the hell outta Dodge! Never again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2017

this was the first time we vacationed as a three generation family including my granddaughter .We had stayed at Altoona,Pa Super 8 MANY TIMES over the years our selves and this time made it more special .Everybody at Super 8 WAS POLITE AND HELPFUL ,rooms were clean and cool we look forward to returning just us next month and making our family vacation a annual return destination at Altoona Super 8.!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Dorothy K, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Altoona, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Thank you and hope to see you again soon.