All reviews dorney park room was clean waffles restaurant attached the breakfast area stayed for nights free breakfast would stay here again bed and pillows coffee maker a great stay easy access front desk staff shower head fridge and microwave indoor pool cereal
Reviewed 28 September 2018

This hotel is nice, quiet & comfortable. The are right across the street from Dorney Park. I big street but right there. When you walk outside the hotel you see dorney park. The have a shuttle van that will take you to dorney park and pick you up saving you $18 a trip. Down to $3 a trip. This hotel serves breakfast ( pancakes, sausage, bacon, etc.) The even have a restaurant attached to them. Front desk is very pleasant and nice. They have parking and Wi-Fi. They have a indoor pool. not warm though. But I liked it. Actually going back for the Halloween season.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Heather S, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Allentown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

My experience at this hotel was poor. When I checked into the room, it smelled very strongly of Clorox. & I found a long hair on the bed (pic attached). I went back to the front desk & they gave me a diff room. It was better but the bathtub was old & bit dirty. & The shower curtain was dirty as well. Most annoyingly there was a ticking sound coming from the ceiling. I needed sound sleep as I was running a marathon the next day.
Not a nice hotel & not worth the price they charged ($117 for 1 night). I would never stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Vinay S

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Hotel was not clean! After going to three different rooms we decided to leave.
The check-in process was good, everyone was really nice. It was about 8:30 pm when we were checking-in. The women gave us a room on the 4th floor that already had people in it. So we went back down to get another room. This room was not clean. Urine in the toilet from the previous guest. Big chunks of hair in the shower and the sink was not cleaned. Plus the floor wasn't vacuumed.
I went to get a third room and upon entering the room was musty. I went to look around and found more huge chunks for hair in the toilet and in the shower. The beds were made but who knows if they changed the sheets! Gross!!!
We grabbed our stuff and left. They refunded our money about 2 days later.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here overnight to go to Dorney. Even though the hotel was under renovation our room was clean. It was hot and we had to turn down the AC and adjust the shades to not block AC. The complementary breakfast was good.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments and kind words. We appreciate your feedback and we do everything possible to provide an enjoyable experience to our guests.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

The hotel was clean but was under construction which was of course not mentioned when reserving the room. the breakfast area was minimized due to some leak in the ceiling and there was not enough seating in the breakfast area, the free breakfast was just OK. the electrical went down several times in the breakfast area causing the machines to go down Toaster, juice, and the hot food warmer which now the food was cold. Due a a Thunderstorm the power went down I am not blaming the hotel for this only the staff did nothing for me since I had a room on the 4th floor and the elevator was out and I am disabled and have a CPAP machine and needed power to use it.. I asked if there were rooms on the first floor and they were full. but the manager or any of the workers never mentioned there were rooms on the 2nd floor why do I have to ask if you have rooms when you as a member of the hotel should have offered it to me, bad customer service but the rooms were very hot and dark so we left that evening the only thing good was they did not charge us for the night stay.

Room Tip: Pay more somewhere else to get better accommodations
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Please accept my sincere apologies for the issues you encountered with housekeeping and the front desk. I assure you that I will personally follow-up with my team on the above matters and appreciate your feedback.