“Just right ”
Review of Centro

Centro
Reserve with OpenTable
Centro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 463 Restaurants in Allentown
Price range: USD 5 - USD 42
Description: CENTRO - An Italian eatery offers inspired cuisine uniquely prepared and presented in a casual and engaging atmosphere. The seasonal menu highlights small and share plates using local and sustainable foods to create rustic Italian fare. Specialties include the CENTRO meatballs, sage pappardelle with duck ragu, and stone-fired pizzas. Several dishes on the menu are Gluten Free! CENTRO also features a rotation of imported Italian craft beer, both on draft and in bottle, as well as cocktails created using fresh ingredients and putting spins on classic Italian aperitifs. To celebrate the grape, our sommelier has assembled an impressive list of 95 bottles and more than 25 wines by the glass available in 2 sizes, including a 9 oz meant for sharing. Our bar also stays open until 11pm.
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

This place is a downtown favorite. Great service, great food. Worth checking out! My colleagues had the pasta and I had pizza. The pizza was huge.. And great value for the price.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Took the family out to Centros on Saturday 8/12 to celebrate a special occasion. Dinner started out great. The food and drinks were good. While we were finishing our dinner I noticed the table next to us was frustrated waiting a while for the waitress to come back so they could pay. The lady even stood up to wait as if trying to send a signal. Then it took about 20 minutes after we finished our main course for the same waitress to give us dessert menus. Finally she took our order and then it took another 30 minutes to get the desserts which came out at separate times. Rediculous! Also, you would think they would be playing Italian Music. This was the third visit and won't be going back. Menu has changed and so has the service.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

I was not sure if the salad would satisfy me for lunch. To my surprise, it did! Sufficient crab meat, and the dressing was just right.

Everyone else in my group enjoyed their meals, and service was quick.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Really fun atmospheres, indoor and outdoor seating. The food was amazing as was the service. It was also easy to park as the parking garage is just a few steps away! I will definitely go back.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

My husband and I enjoyed coming here while living in Allentown, whether just for a drink or meal.

Fantastic in house made limoncello, plus other unique flavours (grapefruit and cranberry were so good!), wide selection of other drinks and wines. Husband prefers beer and can always find something here.

Food has never let us down. I always get the risotto (with arugula, jalapeño, and asiago). I am getting hungry just thinking about it! The charcuterie plate is also good portion and quality.

The (manager?) Who often works the bar in the evening is always friendly and very attentive. The outdoor seating area is comfortable and the indoor/outdoor fireplace is cozy.

Can't wait until our next visit to Allentown so we can come here again.