“Good food in a layed back time”

Starlite Diner & Lounge
Ranked #4 of 463 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 July 2017

This place was always a favorite of my mom. We usually eat breakfast there. Can't believe the amount of food you get for your money. Also where can you go that still have table side juke box.

There are newer reviews for Starlite Diner & Lounge

Reviewed 24 July 2017

I've visited here many times, while living in the "valley" as well as on business trips. My number one go-to-spot for breakfast or a decent quick bite. Portions are more than enough , food is served hot and quickly and staff is super friendly. I can honestly say that I never have had anything I didn't like here but Breakfast menu is my absolute favorite (And available all day)

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

All items were hit or miss. Was excited about Perogies on the menu but they just deep fried frozen ones. Was hoping for a fresh product sautéed with butter and onions. Soup and salad bar was decent, as was the veal Parmesan and roasted duck. Spaghetti and meatballs was flavorless. Was disappointed but the coconut custard pie. Cheesecake was very good. Little pricey for a "diner". Family of 4 and we spent 120.00 with tip. Maybe as a regular you know how to get the best deal for your money.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

First of all - over the top nice diner. There's something for everyone there. I was a bit overwhelmed by the size of the menu though. We had an assortment of duck, chicken wings, veal, and spaghetti. Each entree comes with salad bar, soup, and veg. The salad bar wasn't big, but good. The soups were great. The only bad was that my baked potato was overdone and the meatballs in the spaghetti were like meatloaf, so kid wouldn't eat it. It was clean and delicious and well priced overall.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

It's a great diner. We stopped for breakfast and loved it. The homefries were crispy and the french toast was delicious. My husband had the meat lovers omelet and it was jam packed with 3 different kinds of meat. We will definitely be stopping here again!