“Great food - Nice decor .”

Taste of Italy Bar & Grill
Ranked #22 of 463 Restaurants in Allentown
Price range: USD 2 - USD 35
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Taste of Italy Bar & Grill is family owned with a high selection of traditional Italian favorites. The atmosphere is family-friendly, yet suitable for a business setting. We can also accommodate small parties and events. We offer a full variety of seafood, veal, chicken & pasta. Every entree is prepared fresh to order. We also feature a full wine and beer selection as well as spirits.
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Located in a strip mall next to a dollar store about the only average thing . The place is very nice inside and the staff friendly and professional . Ordered the Eggplant and noddle with a salad and bread . The eggplant was outstanding and the spaghetti the same excellent . Do yourself a favor and stop in .

There are newer reviews for Taste of Italy Bar & Grill

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Our church invited parishioners to dine with us for two different nights (Tuesday and Thursday) at the Taste of Italy as part of our 100th Anniversary celebration for this year. The service was awesome. The atmosphere -- just right. The food --- delicious. My grandparents came from Italy and I know good Italian food. The Italian Wedding Soup and the Salmon Palermo were two dishes that tasted just like "Grandma's food."

Reviewed 24 May 2017

we had an excellent meal, the food quality and quantity was good and reasonably priced Staff were friendly and helpful, it was clean, and service was quick. Choice of Alcohol was also good

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

The place had a great atmosphere despite being in a strip mall. The food was fabulous. Friendly service. They even turned the air conditioning on for me when I asked. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

Used to eat here every time I was in the Allentown area, going back at least 15 years.
The restaurant has changed over that time from a family quick grab a slice of pizza,
Or sit down for a nice meal, into a fancier looking place but I found the food and service
Lacking, waiter seemed distracted, although it wasn't crowded, ordered lasagna,that was a mistake it came in a casserole dish and wasn't that hot, had to ask for bread.
Had a so so coke with my meal and my check was 20.00 before tip, on the high side for what I got.
Maybe I was extra disappointed because it used to be so good.
If you go lay off the lasagna there were some peas in it I don't remember seeing that before.