“Fresh and Genuine”

Hummus House
Ranked #20 of 471 Restaurants in Allentown
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Description: We cater to vegetarian / Vegan / and gourmet Boar's Head hero sandwiches that will satisfy the hungriest appetite. We buy all of our produce locally and support small business like our selfs. We prepare old family recipes from scratch, We don't fry we bake even our falafel is baked for a healthy vegan sandwich. My self, my wife and son own and operate this small neighborhood restaurant hope you will join us for a meal. "we are all about flavor" Thank You.
Reviewed 11 May 2017

Excellent food. We each had something different and shared-everything was fresh and prepared made to order.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

We really enjoyed having lunch here. Great food and service. Your taste buds will love it. It would be a great idea to share items on the menu. There are so many great choices.

HUMMUS H, Owner at Hummus House, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2017

Thank You for your great review and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

This is one of my favorite places in Allentown. If you are interested what their menu offers then don't waste any more time and go there immediately. Going on about how much I like the place would just become redundant. Simply, put it's a great place to eat.

The only caveat for this great place is the very limited seating.

HUMMUS H, Owner at Hummus House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

Thank you so much for your awesome review.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

The hummus was the freshest I've ever had. We had 3 flavors: Garlic, cilantro, roasted red pepper. They came with large wedges of pita bread. We also tried the spinach pie which was very good. The owner is very friendly. I hope we can get back here again sometime.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

I guess people have varying opinions on their falafel. I think the falafel pita is great. But my favorite is the vegetarian panini! If you can get the special panini with cauliflower it is even better! ! The multi grain bread is local and some of the best bread I've ever had. The sauces they use take their veggie sandwiches from just healthy, to amazingly delicious! You'll want to try it even if you like meat! My husband loves the schwarma and beefy piggy sandwiches. I only wished they delivered!

HUMMUS H, Owner at Hummus House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2017

Thank you so much for your amazing review we appreciate and respect everyones opinion but you can never satisfy everybody especially with the falafel panini. Because it's baked and not fried people have mixed opinions on it. We don't fry anything at the Hummus House, so people that are used to fried falafel they are used to eating a greasy falafel which is juicer but what els was fried in that oil? out of respect to vegetarians and vegans we bake.
Thank you again.