“Good beer selection”

Price range: USD 10 - USD 22
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Family owned & operated, award-winning restaurant and brewery. A five floor restaurant & production brewery with state-of-the-art banqueting facilities, outdoor dining, and Silk Lounge. The Fegley family are proud to offer quality, craft brews and delicious food while remaining ethically committed to your health, and the health of our environment. Our restaurants and breweries are run by 100% renewable energy sources and all-natural, sustainable ingredients are used whenever possible.
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Not so many other things to drink but the beers were mostly good.
Food was pretty good especially the nachos which were very good.
The Rudolph beer was very good.

There are newer reviews for Allentown Brew Works

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Stopped here on Saturday for dinner with my husband and brother. We were seated quickly and service was just as fast. I got the salad that was the special, and the others got bratwurst and meatloaf meals. I tasted them both and they were delicious as well. Next time I am in the area, I will definitely stop here. Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped off for lunch with the family.
Had the brunch special short rib omelet with $4 mimosa. The omelet was delicious and the mimosa hit the spot.

My son had the Mac and cheese, he said it was the best Mac and cheeses he has had, no offense to me. I have to admit ..it was creamy, warm and the crunchy topping was a perfect ending note. I am going to have to try this at home!

My husband had the breakfast sandwich with a side of Mac and cheese no complaints from him and they gave a side of guacamole! Yummy!

He tried the rude elf beer, it was light and tasty..we would definitely go back and try some more beer flavors!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

On way from Hershey to New York City, so happy we found this place on trip advisor. Best pretzels, beer cheese soup, burger and buffalo chix mac and cheese. Tyler was an excellent server. Loved the blueberry bulch beer too!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

If you like micro beers and different tastes, this is the place you would want to try. Everytime i have ever been here, all the brews I have tried are top notch. The food is good, regular fare bar food. burgers, dinners, on the pricer side, but good.