Review Highlights

Reviewed 29 June 2017
KSarone
Allentown, Pennsylvania
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I heard they discriminate but didn't believe until I finally visited the 1928 West Hamilton St location which replaces 12th street. I am a customer service manager and this place scored a Zero. I a well kept, and mannered, individual felt disvalued here. My money wasnt good enough when I make 2-3 times the managers salary or maybe they though I didn't have any. I didn't tip nor will I visit again. I came in about 1130 pm both bar maids sloppy and rude. Proper bras and belts need to be worn. I had to ask for bar top to be wiped off, I and 2 other friends were not acknowledged until 10 minutes of sitting there. I right away was asked if form of payment before getting my food, everyone else fair shade of skin I noticed not asked the same question. When my overcooked chicken wings that I already paid for were given to me I told ms rude they were mine she still put napkins and my food in front of my friends . Never offered water or asked was there anything else . Same happen with my drinks. I ve been a customer of big woodys for years this location is the worst and they need to know it, nothing like other locations. i don't know if it's management instructions to profile people or bartenders/ Bar maids just suck. I may now be turned off from all locations including the main south 4th street I attend just to rebel this dissatisfactory service from this business. If you're in Allentown any other pizza place is better than here. If you're not Caucasian, you will get unsatisfactory service.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

Let me start by saying that smoking is permitted here. This may be a big attraction for some people, but not me. Their sandwiches were decent and the portions were large but I could hardly wait to leave the place.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

A great tasting pizza pie that has us always coming back. Not the cheapest pie around but certainly worth the price. Their large pies are a bit larger than the standard large pie offered in other like establishments. If your hungry for above pizza, Woody's is a sure bet.