“Disappointed”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Since we enjoyed breakfast here a year ago and loved it, We made the suggestion to our friends to eat here. It was a very bad experience. We will not go back for sure.
The service was poor. We were told it was because the waitress was new. One of our group ordered eggs Benedict. It came out with hard eggs, no muffin and no sauce. We were told the waitress didn't know about the muffin and sauce. Really??? The hot bacon dressing salad had no taste dressing but lots of iceberg lettuce. The mashed potatoes were cold for all. It took forever to ask if we wanted more coffee. One guest did say the chili was tasty and liked the grilled cheese. The fired chicken was ok but nothing special. The manager did say he was sorry but did not take anything of the book and hinted that we should have asked for the muffin and sauce. Bummer dinner.

1  Thank Janey308

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

My family stayed at the Holiday Inn across the street so we went here for dinner. The food was good and the staff was very friendly. A woman behind the counter even gave each of my young children a cookie as we were leaving. We had a very nice diner dinner here.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

This is my favorite diner in Allentown as it has better food and better prices. Did I mention it has a fully stocked bar? And the nicest servers make this place great.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Yes, it's a diner, run by a Greek family. My food was great - soup, omelet, even the tapioca pudding (I know, odd combination). Diners like this are a mecca for tired travelers. Good eats, cheap prices, no pretenstions. This is an attractive place, the wait staff is attentive, even one of the brothers stopped over to say hello. Next time I'm going through on I-78, I'm stopping here.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We were told about this place after Musikfest, so we decided to give it a try. Our waitress Christine was terrible. She forgot our appetizers, brought us a pitcher of water and we were drinking iced tea and soda. She finally came back to get our food order after sitting with her friends for 5 minutes. If that's the idea of experienced wait staff perhaps McDonald's is a good idea! We put on several shows around the area and this is one place we will not be recommending

1  Thank KellyH5000