“Overpriced Food-Not Worth It”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Linx Resturant & Pub
Ranked #307 of 471 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: American, Pub
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I made the mistake of eating at this restaurant because it was conveniently located in the hotel. It was raining like crazy and we had been soaked all day and just wanted to eat in. Big mistake- a meal for 4 came out to $85. We ordered the bare minimum and paid for it as if we were getting a gourmet meal. When I tried to cancel the order, they said it was too late and couldn't get out of the system to cancel it. How convenient!

We were better off going to McDonald's up the road than eating here. Never again.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Had awesome parmesan chicken wings that were huge and then had a burger that was totally awesome. Great service and food.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Stayed in the hotel, so this was really the only option for us without resorting to going somewhere by car. We ordered buffalo wings as a starter and stakes. Adults took tap IPA.
Stakes were quite bad (overcooked and quite firm), but they were fairly cheap (like $14-$16 and that included salads and two sides).
Buffalo wings were ok.

Service was on a bit of a slow side (at the end of the day I had to go to the counter to pay), but was quite friendly.

Overall, I would suggest that you only take snacks and drinks at the place.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

We ate here because it was attached to the hotel we were staying in for the night- so for convenience they get a 5. But if your looking for good food, get in your car and find it. My husband ordered a burger which he described as being " exactly what you would want to eat when your finished pub crawling at 3am". I ordered the nachos- cheese wiz and canned tomatoes. My son had a small pizza- he just ate the cheese off, and he is no picky eater. Our waitress was very nice and attentive considering she was also tending the bar.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed at a the neighboring Holiday Inn. It was a short walk to this bar restaurant. The prices are very reasonable. The wings were fantastic.

Service was the best.