“dessert after Chinese”

Menchie's Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #3 of 9 Dessert in Allentown
Reviewed 3 July 2017

we often go here after Chinese (next door). It was crowded on a stormy Fri night and the store quite crowded, but still comfortable. We both ended up with snow vanilla - the choices were so-so. The topping choices are varied and excellent. 2 sundaes under $9.00. The ride was 5 minutes home, and it was 60% liquid. Eat it there was my lesson. Will go back.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Went for desert, had pumpkin with cheese cake ice cream very good..my nephew had strawberry and cheese cake ice cream with m &m s. And whip cream and it was also good. .my niece had snow ice cream it tasted like winter...

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Although this place is always booming they keep on top of the toppings as well as the frozen yogurts. As my family and I added toppings to our frozen yogurt last night a little boy came back into the shop & told the cashier he forgot to put a cherry on the top of his sundae, she told him to go ahead and take one, well he took one with his fingers! The cashier then told us all to give her a second, she walked to the back & returned with a fresh container of cherries as well as an apology for the little boy who was now outside eating his yogurt without a care in the world. Best frozen yogurt around!

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Menchie's is always good, but they don't have Lemon Meringue any more. That was my favorite flavor. The dark chocolate is also good.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Clean and lots of fun with good flavors. WE love to come here as a family and sometimes have 10 people. This always puts a smile on my lips.