“What’s happening at Biaggio?”

Biaggio Pizzeria and Family Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 517 Restaurants in Allentown
Price range: USD 7 - USD 16
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Lunch & Dinner. Casual Fun & Friendly Atmosphere. Great Value and Large Portions. Biaggio serves food made with love!
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Prices are increasing; quality is just okay; portions are getting smaller. I was surprised at the change at Biaggio. We were eating here regularly but due to the summer not quite as often. Sooo, I decided to stop for lunch and get spaghetti and white clam sauce, a favorite. Well, something happened to the sauce—thin, too lemony, and clams so small you couldn’t even taste them. The pasta was meager and served on a flat dinner plate—so you can imagine how negligible it was. The price was close to $16 but wasn’t worth $10! I am now on the hunt for a new Italian restaurant. So surprising!

Date of visit: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank dsklion

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Once again my TripAdvisor comrades steered us in the right direction. Dinner at Biaggios was not only delicious but entertaining as well. We were there on a Wednesday evening but you would have certainly thought it was a weekend night. Our server Dave was a 1 man show, could work the room and was 1 hell of a salesman. The excitement and enthusiasm as he was describing the specials and desserts was a sight to behold. Our pizza sauce was delicious, they hide the pepperoni under the cheese and every bite was like a pepperoni surprise. I would say we would be back but since we are traveling through that might not be possible, but so greatful that others reviews pointed us in the right direction. Fantastic experience.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 29 August 2018

We had an excellent plain cheese pizza and some tender, delicious calamari. But the antipasto salad, served on a wooden board, was frankly terrible. Dried out meat, mealy packaged tomatoes (in the middle of summer—why??) and a flavorless lump of fresh mozzarella. I would have gladly paid more for something better tasting.

Date of visit: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I always stop here when in Allentown. Great sandwiches, pizza, and full meals. My family loves the chicken Marsala and portions are huge! Service is great and save room for great desserts!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We were staying at the new Spring Hill Suites in Allentown. After driving across the Commonwealth and evening Mass, the entire family was starving. We ordered a small calzone, dozen garlic & parmigiana wings, and a Philly Wiz Hoagie for delivery. With their coupon, we received a free large cheese pizza ($40 or more order).

The calzone was absolutely giant. It had tons of ricotta and a good amount of mozzarella. It was very good. The dipping sauce was Home made and pretty good.

The parmigiana & garlic wings were amazing. The sauce was truly the best that we have ever had. Our 13 year old son had 9 himself.

The Philly wiz was a great steak hoagie. My wife and I split this monster. I struggled finishing my half and she could only eat less than a 1/4 of it. It was delicious and the bread was very fresh and tasty.

The pizza was also pretty good. The kids loved the crust. I thought that the cheese was high quality.

If we are ever back in the area, we hope to actually visit the restaurant. Kudos on a job well-done!

Date of visit: July 2018