“Pretty good pizza place says this guy from NY.”

Biaggio's Pizzeria & Family Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 471 Restaurants in Allentown
Price range: USD 7 - USD 16
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Chef Joseph, and the Ruffino family are pleased to serve their family's traditional Italian and Sicilian food with their special touch and homemade family's recipes in a comfortable & casual setting.
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

New York is know for good pizza, so when I travel out of state I never expect the pizza to be as good. While I can't say this place has better pizza is was still good. But their pasta dishes and their meatball sub was excellent.

1  Thank Bob B

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We drive 90 minutes to eat here.
The food,quality,portions and Joe the owner are the best!!!
Roast pork is better than Dinics.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

What else can I say other than the fact that the wife and i are constantly ordering ahead and stopping by to pick up their spaghetti & meatball plates which includes a salad and roll. Add to that their large cheese steak and I guarantee you'll have enough food for the weekend. Both delicious and enjoyably tasty says it best. Yes, I'd say we're addicted or maybe spoiled by their tasty food and staff's friendly service. We just can't stay away.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

everyone from the host to our waitress to the busboys were nice and helpful. they serve huge bowls of pasta.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We ordered take out from Biaggio's and the wheat crust pizza was excellent. The delivery was easy and quick. The food arrived fresh and hot. I also enjoyed the salad with tuna, walnut, raisins.