“Fresh food”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #141 of 473 Restaurants in Allentown
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Love all the veggies loaded onto my sandwich. Works well for my family, since we can each have the meal tailored to our tastes.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

After reading some of the other suggestions about leaving Dorney Park for a quick drive down the street here, I thought it would be worth a shot. I was a little nervous because I had 2 kids with me and I was alone. I thought it would be super time consuming.
This restaurant was less than a mile away from the park. Without kids, it would have been possible to walk there (although I would not recommend it).
We arrived at a clean (air conditioned) Subway. They were friendly and accommodating. Bill came out to less than $25.
After a quick drive back to the park, kids were happy, not much time lost, and I saved a good amount of money. I briefly stopped into a Subway in the park and saw $16/ Footlong. Dodged a bullet there!

Reviewed 11 November 2015

I was very pleased with Cassie & Taylor as the served the customers in the restaurant.
They were friendly, polite & very fast serving the customers.
When I eat in a restaurant I judge the cleanliness by the food area & also by the bathroom.
I was very pleased to go to the bathroom in this subway. It was not only clean & had ample toilet paper & paper towel to wash my hands.
I definitely will eat there again.

Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

We stopped for a bite, but wasn't that good. Staff was polite and nice it sandwiches were swished when we opened. Looked like a sponge. Not angry but could be better. We will look for a place when you eat fresh food and you like what you see

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Read some of the reviews on trip advisor about people who left the park to get food at this close by Subway. This Subway is within very close walking distance of the park and I recommend it over buying in the park. After seeing the food prices within the park ($12/ veggie footlong), I thought it might be worth the walk. While my kids were in line for one of the rides, I walked down to this Subway (probably 2 minutes driving) and got a bunch of footlongs. I brought it to my car in the parking lot and they all inhaled (by my account) their food. They were done and ran back into the park.

They were happy and full, I saved at least $35 doing so.