“An Amazing Birthday Dinner for my Grand-daughter!”
Review of Rodizio Grill

Rodizio Grill
Ranked #7 of 463 Restaurants in Allentown
Price range: USD 20 - USD 30
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: American's First Brazilian Steakhouse est. 1995. Authentic Brazilian cuisine, featuring three-foot skewers of perfectly grilled meats carved table-side by Brazilian Gauchos. Over 30 gourmet salads and homemade desserts make an unforgettable dining experience. Private dining available.
Reviewed 7 August 2017

I tell you truly, this is a great place to take a family member for a birthday dinner. The wait staff, hostesses, managers & Chef's were so "Accommodating" and personable. My son and grand-daughter came in for a visit, from Kentucky, and since her birthday is coming up, wanted to do something really special for her. Well, this went above and beyond special. They were so nice to her, our waitress was pleasant and fun, the food was delicious, the salad bar was amazingly inviting, colorful and had an array of multiple choices.

My son goes to the Rodizio in Nashville, and he is not fond of rare meat....he commented on not only how personable everyone was, but he was especially moved by how they went out of their way to bring us meat that was medium and not rare.

I want to thank not only Pedro, but the entire staff that was working this past Sat. night....you were fantastic and all helped to make my grand-daughters birthday dinner, one she'll remember always. She loved the drum, the ham and pineapple surprise.

Thank you to the staff of the Allentown Rodizio, you are all so greatly appreciated!

There are newer reviews for Rodizio Grill

Reviewed 11 July 2017

My Wife and used a Groupon ad visited this Brazilian Steakhouse recently. We made a reservation, as we went on a Friday night and were seated in a corner, fairly quickly. The waitress greeted us immediately and brought complementary appetizers and our choice of Mango or Raspberry Juice, which was part of the Groupon ($5 each if purchased separately). It took a few moments for the servers to notice us, but a quick mention to the Restaurant manager when she stopped by, got the servers coming by regularly for the remainder of the night. There was a great variety of meats, grilled veggies and fish offered all night, which was great and kept us from getting tired of any one type of meat or flavor. Of course you can always decline an offering, if you have had your fill of a particular food. Once we were done with the main course we laid down our signalling device (Red on one side t signal you don't want the waiters to stops, Green to indicate "Bring it on"! which brought the waitress over to ask if we were ready for our choice of Cheesecake (included in the Groupon offer). All in all a great experience, however because of the fairly high cost per person,a place we will reserve for a special occasion before returning.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

The staff was friendly and food was tasty but for what we got, it was very over priced, even with our Groupon. They have good marketing in that you fill up at the large salad bar before you start with the meat. There were maybe about eight meat choices, chicken, ham, but only two were steak and a brisket that was a little fatty. I thought there would be more steak choices especially for what it cost. I left full but most likely will not be returning. There are nice buffets that have a lot more choices that cost less.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Never had anything bad here. All of the food, buffet and gaucho, is wonderful! The servers make the experience fun and the atmosphere around you , everyone else having fun, it's wonderful.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I stopped in here to see what it was all about. I think it is more of a novelty than anything. All you can eat meat from a bunch of servers walking around with meat sticks. I have eaten at much better places up in NYC and especially Newark. In fact, if you went here and liked it, take the hour drive to Newark and try some real Brazilian and Portuguese food, your life will never be the same. But if you just need some protein and sodium, this place will serve you well. I really didn't care for the salad bar and other stuff they had. I also wasn't overly impressed by any of the meat. But if you don't have the freedom to travel, certainly give this place a go.