“Wife and husband differ”

Bamboo Asian Cuisine & Sushi Bar
Ranked #50 of 473 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2017

We were stuck in the bland back room. The beef satay was tasty, the chicken was average. The hot tea was bland. The shrimp and vegetables was excellent. The other 2 main dishes were fine, but there was a lot of the same thing and we boxed to take home. Service was emotionless, but okay.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Great food and casual atmosphere for Asian food and BYOB -- Great hot dishes and large variety of sushi dishes and rolls- Great for groups or families - Fresh food -- clean restaurant -- also great for take out!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I go for their great Sushi, but my Chinese girl friends asks for specially made Chinese food. They happily accommodate her. I tasted it and it was divine.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

My husband and I both enjoy the food here and probably visit twice a month. I almost always get the Trio Don, which is three different types of sashimi, served with seasoned rice, wasabi and ginger. It's always fresh and presented beautifully. The menu us large and they have quite a variety of Chinese, Japanese and Thai food. If you plan to go here on a weekend, I would strongly recommend making reservations.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

This is a popular restaurant and it is often packed but it moves quickly. Many workers stop here for lunch on their breaks. They also have takeout options. There is something for everyone, sushi,chinese,some Thai dishes, with a variety of prices ranges including combo meals.