Wingate by Wyndham Allentown
Good 3.5/5
Very Good 4/5
Lehigh Motor Inn(Allentown)
1,397 results
All reviewsdorney parkwafflesroom was cleanindoor poolfree breakfastnice sizeexercise roomfront desk staffwould stay againhot breakfastone night staynice staylehigh valleyhighwaywhirlpoolmicrowavecollege
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 January 2012

We stayed here one night, hotel is conveniently located right off the highway and is easy to get to. Room was clean and quiet, and having a mini fridge and microwave in the room was a plus. Breakfast was provided with a variety of foods offered, we especially liked that they had a waffle maker. The staff was pleasant, check in was fast, check out was even faster. We were in town visitng family and will definitely stay here next time we are in Allentown.

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors quieter
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gis0610
Reviewed 29 December 2011

Always a pleasure to stay here. Staff is cool and the hotel is modern, clean, and a good value. Very close to Dorney Park and there's good restaurants that are a short drive away.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Kenyon H
Reviewed 13 December 2011

Hotel was close by the Interstate and easy to find. The property was very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. Breakfast was good and there was enough variety of foods on offer. I would stay here again!

Room Tip: We were in a room furthest from the Interstate. No roadnoise at all!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ForbesB
Reviewed 19 November 2011

We stood there during the snow storm as we lost electricity. We got a apecial rate ($79) because what had happened. The booking process was fast, the staff friendly and most of all the attention to details to make your stay enjoyable and special (jacuzzi is large and warm, staff had cookies in the afternoon, breakfast is a full one (eggs!) buffer style with great waffles.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank nettlebayguy
Reviewed 12 November 2011

Had come to the LV on a short trip and needed a place to stay and since I've stayed a a few Windgate's before I thought of this one immediately even though it was a little out of my way. Well, I made a mistake. Upon first opening the door I though it was like the other Wyndham's and very clean and cozy...then I turned on the light.

The floor had very noticeable crumbs or debris, the desktop and counters had a nice sticky film on them, and if it wasn't for flying I wouldn't have even showered. The bathroom was one of the worst I've been in for a major hotel. The tub was so dirty I can't imagine anyone taking a bath with noticeable...well you get the idea. I had to request new towels since the one hanging smelt horrible and didn't look clean.

All-in-all I'm hoping this was a one-time oversight on someone's part since I've stayed at other Wyndham's and never had a problem and I enjoyed the other hotels. I guess we'll see.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo