All reviews red robin room was clean nice hotel waffle house free shuttle would highly recommend this hotel room facing shuttle service parking lot business travel lehigh valley pool and hot tub fitness center business center comfortable stay great place to stay convenient location
Reviewed 24 September 2018

I have stayed at this hotel before for business and although the staff are quite warm and welcoming, the rooms (the last three times I've stayed at this location) have a pungent odor of mildew. Until this is addressed, I would not recommend staying at this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jocelyn Y, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown-Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. Please contact me direct if there is anything else we can do for you at this time. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 22 September 2018

The property looks inviting. I ask for some very simple fundamentals when I travel on business. A clean hotel, a place to eat, a comfortable bed, a good wifi signal, a good television and the ability to see the television while I work. In this instance this hotel nailed it and has a great staff that is friendly, helpful and seems to enjoy their job.

Room Tip: upper floors are, I believe, a little quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

the hot tub was over chlorinated and damaged our bathing suits - changing them to dull colors. Advised the desk and was given Target gift card. They would not accept responsibility for the damage and possible issue with the chlorine level. I was more worried about other guest and kids. I took two showers and the next morning smelled of chlorine. This may have been a one time issue for the day but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mark R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown-Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know how we did during your stay with us last weekend. I apologize that we fell short of your expectations during your stay. It is very unfortunate that your suits were dulled from use in our hot tub. First I want to apologize that you felt that we didn't accept responsibility for your concerns. I wanted to let you know that we did read the choline level in the pool and spa after you reported it to the front desk, both were in line with the state guidelines, we even put a bathing suit in the hot tub for 30 minutes to make sure we didn't have a problem, our suit was fine when we took it out. I will say that everyone/ everything reacts differently to pool chemicals so we tend have them in the middle of the acceptable levels. So I wanted you to know that we did take your concerns seriously, I am sorry that you feel as we didn't. Also we did give you $100 in target gift cards to say we are sorry for your incoveinances, I was informed at the time that you were more than happy with this? If something has changed I would like a chance to make it right with you. I responded to your Hilton survey, you have my email, I would like to offer you a free night on me at a time of your choice to show you that we do take your satisfaction seriously! Please email back to let me know that you would like this and I will get one out you asap! Again I am very sorry that your weren't satisfied with your stay and I look forward to your next visit to show you how well our service is as well as our hotel!! If you look on TripAdvisor we have very high scores and are 3rd in the Allentown area!! I look forward to your reply!

Reviewed 18 September 2018

This is my second stay at this hotel in the past 6 months. Both times, I have been treated like royalty by a staff that did everything possible to make certain my stay was superb. The rooms are quiet and comfortable while the service is amazing. Even their waitstaff did everything possible to make certain I had everything I needed.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the kind words and rating!! We cant wait for your next visit with us when you are in the Allentown Bethlehem area!

Reviewed 16 September 2018

We stayed here for the elton john concert and we were very pleased with how the staff treated us very well. The hotel is very nice and clean. I would definitely stay here again. Very pleased with the friendly staff.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mark R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown-Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Thank you for the rating and kind words, we look forward to your next visit with us when you are back in the Allentown Bethlehem area!