All reviews full kitchen basketball court truck traffic industrial area living room complimentary breakfast small kitchen home away from home allentown west perfect stay business trip nice pool waffles dorney park fresh fruit would stay here again staying at this hotel
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Great hotel. Clean. Great breakfast. Very noisy if your room is on the highway side of the hotel. Ask for a rear room. Bed very comfortable. Like the mini kitchen area. Only negative was that the shower handle was not functional and needed repair. Apparently this was not the first time this had happened or been reported. Maybe they should consider replacing the old handles. Very inconvenient to want to begin showering and realize that you cannot turn on the water in the shower.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MelanieO971, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Allentown-West/Fogelsville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Thank you for your review!

We are happy that you enjoyed most of your stay! We apologize that the shower handle was not working the way it should upon your arrival. We will work with the team to ensure that this does not occur in the future.

We hope should your travels bring you back to Allentown in the future you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I travel to Allentown about 3-4 times a year and stay a week each time for business. I usually stay at this Homewood because I like the suite with kitchen amenities. I'm not sure If I will be staying at this hotel in the future.

When I arrived, there was dirty dishes in the dishwasher, and the suite in general was just OK as far as cleanliness. Once you notice one or two things, you tend to look at everything--the outside of the tub was dirty, the corners of the bathroom floor were nasty. Housekeeping did the bare minimum to service my room each day--the bed was made and trash emptied...that was it. I'm generally a very tidy person, but was surprised that the bathroom sink wasn't wiped down, nothing swept, etc.

I see other reviews that give very good comments about the cleanliness. Maybe it was the housekeeper on duty in my area at the time, but based on my experience I would have to disagree.

I give kudos to the personnel working the front desk...very courteous.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Kristen W
MelanieO971, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Allentown-West/Fogelsville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding our hotel. We agree with you whole-heartedly that cleanliness is 100% the most important thing in our suites. Please accept our sincerest apologies that your suite was not maintained the way it should have been. We have shared your comments with our team, and have taken strides in ensuring that this situation does not happen again.

We know that you are a loyal guest to the Homewood Suites. Please when you are back in the area, allow us the chance to earn your confidence again.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel was very easy to get to. We had a really nice room. It had a full kitchen with full size appliances. The staff were very friendly. My grandkids really enjoyed the indoor pool. We would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
MelanieO971, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Allentown-West/Fogelsville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Greetings and thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review! We are happy you enjoyed all the amenities our full suites have to offer. It’s also wonderful to see your family took advantage of our indoor pool as well

We hope when you return to the Allentown area you will once again give us a try

Safe Travels!!

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

This is an extremely clean and well kept hotel. My room is nicer than many of the other "suites" I have stayed in and it feels like a nice cozy environment with the fireplace in the lobby. It is very welcoming. I will definitely seek out Homewood Suites in the future.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
MelanieO971, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Allentown-West/Fogelsville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and giving your valued feedback. It’s wonderful to see that you enjoyed your stay and your suite was both clean and accommodating.

We hope when you are back in the Allentown area you will once again allow us to earn your business

Safe Travels

Reviewed 17 September 2018

My husband and I chose to use the Homewood Suites as one of our hotels for our wedding in September. We stayed here as well as our guests and had a very nice stay. The hotel was clean, staff was friendly, and rooms were very nice. Would recommend this hotel for sure.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

On behalf of the Homewood Suites- Congratulations of your wedding! We are so happy that our team was able to share in your day by making your guests comfortable in their Home Away from Home!