All reviews dorney park directly across the street front desk housekeeping does room was clean muhlenberg college free breakfast yogurt good nights sleep hotel staff nice breakfast short drive microwave pillows walmart interstate inns
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel was very convenient to dorney park, right across the street. Recently renovated, rooms were very pretty and super clean, staff and front desk very professional. Breakfast was very tasty. Beds so comfy had a good nights sleep. Would for sure stay again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Hotel was easy to find! check in was easy and fast. Tristin from the front desk was accommodating and very helpful with recommendations for fun things to do with our grandchildren in the area. The room was great

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2018

Our son had a lacrosse tournament nearby, and we stayed at this hotel for three nights. Renovations are being made to update the lobby, exterior, and I think the rooms have been updated as well. Check-in/out was easy. Typical breakfast. The hotel no longer has a laundry room--which I think should probably be replaced.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank thegelinas5
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel for one night. Check in was smooth and we had a ground floor room,which was awesome. The room was so spacious and had so many lights. The bathroom was great and I loved the shower. The room was very clean. There was a microwave and decent size fridge. We were only there for one night so we didn’t get to use the room amenities. All in all, I would def stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a night bec we went to dorneypark. Very nearby it. Receptionist was very accomodating. Only downside was that they had placed us in a room in front of the staff/housekeeping lounge on the ground floor. It was noisy outside and early morning that we woke up bec of it. I am pretty sure though that if they have placed us somewhere, we would be more comfortable. But overall a good value for money.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family