I booked this place for a low-key bachelor party, and I was extremely pleased with the result. The cabin easily accommodated 14 adult men.
1. Between beds and floor space for blow up mattresses, all 14 guys had their own place to sleep, with room to spare. The beds on site were comfortable, and it was nice that pillows, blankets, and fitted bottom sheets were provided.
2. The large screen televisions were very nice, with easy hookups to gaming systems.
3. The wifi was super fast.
4. The pool table and equipment were in very good condition.
5. The covered porch area with the grill provided another nice spot to hang out on site.
6. The kitchen/dining room area easily accommodated the large group.
7. The circular driveway provided enough room to fit 9 cars, all of which were able to get out without too much trouble despite several inches of snowfall occurring during our stay.
8. After booking, the owner was very responsive and informative.
Things that could use improvement:
1. The outdoor hot tub was only heated to 95 degrees and there is no way to control the water temperature, which was obviously too low, especially for January.
2. The dart board in the cabin is the plastic kind, which is pretty low quality as compared to the rest of the amenities in the house.
Obviously, my list of things that could use improvement are minor in the grand scheme of things. All in all, 14 men left this cabin very happy, and I would certainly book this location again for future weekends away.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How easy was key pickup/access to the property?|
|Overall condition of the property||Bedding & mattresses|
|Kitchen & utensils||Bathroom cleanliness|
|Other facilities & amenities||Service|
|Friends getaway||Large groups|