“Consistently good!”

Larks Home Kitchen Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Larks Home Kitchen Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 171 Restaurants in Ashland
Price range: USD 10 - USD 36
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1st Street
Transit: Public transit stop is located right in front of the Ashland Springs Hotel & Larks restaurant.
Description: LARKS HOME KITCHEN CUISINE celebrates Oregon - its farms, orchards, creameries and wineries - offering dishes that excite and surprise with freshness and flavors. We are passionately committed to offering the most fresh & local ingredients possible. Larks celebrates Oregon's bounty by creating innovative cuisine from scratch, offering a unique dining experience. Our restaurant Executive chef, Damon Jones, is a master in showcasing opulent seasonal ingredients delivered daily from local farms, delighting visitors with the flavors of this amazing region. Larks' kitchen is full of many talented people including two Sous Chefs - Franco Console and Robert Wilson - Pastry Chef Terra Sharp, and many other 'food artists' whose creativity and attention to quality is expressed in every daily special. Dishes like steak, hearty soups, flavorful salads and grilled Northwest steelhead are the most popular. Other specialties include pork chops and apple and caramelized onion fondue. Ingredients like truffle oil, wild mushrooms, hazelnuts, pears, and marionberries layer in the Oregon flavor. Our Pastry Chef's creations depend on what is available that season and include fruit tarts, chocolate cake with housemade salted caramel ice cream, or cranberry-pumpkin bread pudding. Our beverage selection extends the theme of local and seasonal with a choice of herb-infused cocktails made with Oregon spirits, local wines, and beers. Larks' downtown Ashland, Oregon restaurant creates a connection between restaurant guests and our local farmers, ranchers, distillers, and winemakers. Come on in for a taste of local flavor.
Reviewed 15 January 2018

We have had lunch at Lark's for several years now and it is always very good. The service is great and the food is always fresh. Excellent coffee and desserts as well!

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

I have always had a great experience at Larks. In fact I would have named it the best restaurant in Ashland. Last time I got stung the flavor was good but our food came out barely warm. I'm not one to make an issue but in reality I should have sent it back.

I'm a bit leery of going back. So before my last experience I would have given it five stars. With the last experience three.

Perhaps in a few months I'll be willing to give it a try again. Hopefully it will be back to my five star expectations.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

We had dinner here prior to attending the shakespeare festival. The selections were very well done and enjoyed by all.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

This is my favorite place in Ashland for brunch or lunch. Never been dissatisfied. The staff is always great and very attentive. The French onion soup was perfect and so was the chèvre salad.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Larks is amazing for Christmas Dinner!!! I have been there 5 times. This year I will be out of the country :( Wish I was there Larks! Merry Christmas!!

Been to Larks Home Kitchen Cuisine? Share your experiences!