“We keep coming back!”

Pasta Piatti
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2016

The headline/title says it all. Annually we return here because the food is always good and we like the menu structure, so that we get lots of choices with reasonable portions. Service is attentive.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

First it irritates me when they give the girl dining solo a miserable table. Okay par for course they might assume (wrongly) that I'm not a great tipper...assumption which shouldn't be made. I've been here several times before and thought it good, not great. This time pasta tough and rubbery. Swimming in oil and sauce. Shrimp tough. Too many other good choices. Won't be returning

Reviewed 3 August 2016

We are locals and Pasta Piatti is a "go-to" spot for us!! Service is great, atmosphere too!! You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed 23 July 2016

One of the best pasta restaurants and downtown handout. But, this restaurant is closed ... hope it moved somewhere else, but I can't see where.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

I've had a half dozen meals at the Pie + Vine and they've all been good to really good. Tonite, not so much. I ordered the pollo on polenta. The chicken was very dry and my serving was limited to 4 very thin slices. The equivalent of maybe a 1/4 breast. The zucchini was mushy and cold and the polenta tasteless. I finished my meal but I left hungry and wondering "what happened". Our waiter, Jason, was funny and attentive.